1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More spec tire series...

Discussion in 'General' started by Matt H, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

2. Brian811

Brian811 ....

Personally I like the idea. Seems like we have a different manufacture winning every week in WSB and I love that series.

3. slow honda

slow honda Well-Known Member

I like it too. WSB was really the only series to watch this year. Too often you heard in MotoGP about this tire being better than that one at different circuits. This way the only factors are the bikes and the riders.

4. the muffin man

the muffin man certified hymen inspector

seems amazing how some bitch about traction control/wheeling control, and other technology ruining Motogp, allowing otherwise slow guys to be fast, yet one of the most influencial pieces in the racing puzzle, TIRES, they want only the most affluent teams having the ability to utilize them. i'm all for a spec tire, just look at how close and exciting the action in WSB is and you have to lean that way. anybody remember the 03 WSB series, fila ducati was the only team with access to the top michelin rubber and it allowed generally average riders (xaus/hodgson), to look as though they were head and shoulders above the rest of the grid. nuff said.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007