1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

more PCV help

Discussion in 'Tech' started by Racer45, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I now have the autotune and map switch hooked up on my bike. I really don't like how the switch will only work when the bike is running rather than with the ignition on also....but oh well I guess. I can't get it to show me a new fuel table for map 2 when I flick the switch. Any help or am I really missing something here?

2. Racer45

Kinda getting figured out. But bazzaz is much easier

3. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

use the battery adapter that should've came with the bike and you wont have to work with the unit with bike running.

other than that i've got nothing, good luck.

4. Racer45

I'm used to all my friends that have bazzaz's on their bikes. Can just turn the ignition on...so much nicer

5. jmk1223

jmk1223 Well-Known Member

i dont believe the PC V came with a battery adapter so the bike has to be on.

6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You have to use the software. Do a 'get map' and it will prompt you for map 1 or 2. It is a flawed system. You also have to specify which location you want to send a new or revised map to. You can very easily transpose maps. Pay attention.

7. Racer45

yeah, I think I got it figured out. It can get a little confusing. Not liking that you have to turn off the map switch, then turn on the autotune just to use it and vice versa. Oh well, is what it is