More gym dumbshittery

Discussion in 'General' started by ineedanap, Feb 7, 2020.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

about the time "sex offender" registrys became a thing and admitance to the list was as easy as women pulling their shirts up... :rolleyes:

SpeedyE likes this.
  2. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Depending on the location, the nakedness may be on par with a trip to Walmart...

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Jeebus crust, old men! Went to throw a piss at the ginamo doam tonight and there you old ball hangers were! Marching around, balls swinging low, yapping it up. For F@ckeries sake, the damn place is full up with kids coming in to change before and after their games and they have to see your old balls.

Creepy ass old f@ckers!

motion likes this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You uptight mofos probably should look up the etymology of the word gymnasium...

https://www.google.com/search?q=gymnasium+word+origin

The gymnasium (Greek: γυμνάσιον) in Ancient Greece functioned as a training facility for competitors in public game(s). It was also a place for socializing and engaging in intellectual pursuits. The name comes from the Ancient Greek term gymnós meaning "naked".

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Wanna see my balloon knot? Let's really see how open-minded y'all are.

Vstate60 likes this.
  6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

OP was complaining about old guys so I was just replying to him and Broome. I don't care about the age of the frank and beans, I'm just not offended and don't understand why anyone would freakout seeing them in a gym locker. I spent my youth doing competitive swimming and nobody cared then, so I guess that's why I'm okay with it.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That is weird as hell and I've never heard of it. Granted our swim classes were coed.

As for being naked in a shower or locker room, nothing wrong with that. However there is no need to be dragging your balls and pubes to the sinks where others brush their teeth and wash their hands.

8. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Complaining about old guys???. Come on. I was simply reporting the facts. It's not my fault they were old. I didn't select the 3 eyeball assailants.

Ageism...LOL. I'm in my 40s.

9. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Call me crazy, but googling that may have gotten a few eyebrows raised.

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Huh? Not following your thought.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Just for the record, I'm naked right now.

MachineR1 and cha0s#242 like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think he's saying that your IT person at work, for instance, may think that you have very peculiar interests…

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Ah. I googled from home. That would be one of the lesser weird things I google. :D

Wingnut likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Put your clothes back on, mini ron jeremy, no one wants to see you naked any more.

15. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

This.

I get it, we need to get naked after a shower or changing out. But dude, walking around the whole locker room with your dick out, rubbing lotion with your leg up/balls sagging it uncalled for. I don't mind the naked part, hell I'm 30 and change out but I wrap myself in a towel beforehand.

16. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I drink there every year when i go in November for the brewery expo. Good spot! The trodlestuben is my other fave.

L8RSK8R likes this.
  17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And how do the other people at Walmart feel about that?

18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Pffft Walmart, he is at the local Waffle House.

19. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I've been in several hot springs in onsen towns in Japan. They are 100% mandatory naked. The men and boys do walk around naked, bathing themselves and getting in/out of the hot springs. The difference is that they do it with a sense of modesty. The old dudes at the gym are being naked with the exact opposite of a sense of modesty. They're purposefully going out of their way to flail and display their junk. I find that disgusting, similar to monkeys at a zoo. I saw it once at the 24 Hour Fitness I used to go to, then never ventured into the bathroom there again for several years. I guess I'm fairly prudish, but I also can recognize disgusting behavior.

HPPT and britx303 like this.
  20. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

One time my best friend's balls and mine touched while we were DP-ing some chick from Central. That still bothers me to this day even though she got an Eiffel Tower, (which is a great honor to her, I was told).

Naked dudes in the locker room, not so much.

MachineR1 and Circacee like this.