1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monkey Grips

Discussion in 'Tech' started by wheelz96, Apr 1, 2022.

1. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Patrick Hannigan likes this.
  2. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

i personally havent tried them yet, but i dont know any racer that has had negative feedback on them yet.
    some top racers are a big fan of them from what i've seen.

also, i believe they give a discount for racers.

wheelz96 likes this.
  3. wheelz96

Thanks for the feedback. Yea I just made my order! Read through all his testimonials on the site and it looks like a great product. Ugly as shit but very functional... I will report back once I get on track with this product.

Hes no longer paying contingency for 2022 which sucks but if I can stay at race pace consistently without so much fatigue, this is worth every penny!

4. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

he has a removable version for Moto America riders. they're legal for Stock1000, but they cant be permanently attached to the tank, as it would technically be modifying the OEM tank. he has a velcro version for MA riders that dont allow any permanent fuel tank modifications.

wheelz96 likes this.
  5. wheelz96

Monkey Grips is A OK in my book! They are sending me a part in the colors I wanted that has a small paint flaw at a discounted price. The fact they even let me know about it and reduced the price is unheard of these days...

Please support your small local businesses.

jd41 likes this.