Modern Warfare 2...11/10/09

Discussion in 'General' started by Cuddles de Sade, Oct 21, 2009.

1. GAMBLER

GAMBLER Neard supporter

C-

single player
    graphics are awesome
    audio score awesome
    gayest voice overs ever (Gen Shepard)
    Tom Clancy wrote the story while on LSD = fail
    play feels like your on rails between cut scenes = fail

multi player
    awesome graphics
    awesome audio
    awesome maps
    no dedicated servers for PC
    no mods to boot hacks for PC
    weak console port for PC
    even on PS3 the hacks are out of control

Battlefield 2 shold be good

2. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

I finally got it. Bart_Taylor is the username on PS3.

3. brand-o

brand-o Well-Known Member

Paying $50/year doesn't seem so bad now. :)

4. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

My kid is addicted and I watch him play more then I play the game.He has leveled from 10-67 in 1 week and hasn't even played it too much.Crazy watching him get 15-20 kill streaks.

5. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

Did you mean to quote the guy with the 7.1 surround system?

My X41s have the base station that plugs in the back of the xBox. That's all I gotz, yo.

6. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

I have a rant.

all i play is HC teamdeath and one of my kill streaks is a care package and whenever i get one atleast one team member just kills me then jacks my shit. i know its just a game but im getting so angry at this!

7. MOTOXAZ

MOTOXAZ Well-Known Member

ya thats some bullshit. Shit like that makes me want to jump thru the screen and beat the living crap out of that person. Just put martydom on and that will teach them to fuck with ur crates :)

8. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

get better friends...:D

9. jeffmorton

jeffmorton Well-Known Member

Just don't use care packages, pick a different killstreak. There's something about those boxes that just make people go retarded on this game, your team and theirs. It's like suddenly the rest of the game doesn't exist, it's just a circus to see who can get the stupid little box...

10. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

thats why you drop it, sit back and kill the people that come try to get it :D i do it all the time for ammo and UAVs

11. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

I've seen that. More to the point Team A gets a crate and someone from Team B kills the person that called in the create. Then Team B decends on the crate and picks off all the Team A folks that are trying to get it.

I sort of did that yesterday. Picked off the player that called the crate and then three additional players that came in and tried to capture it. There is something to be said for running silent. The tracers are what really suck.

-steve

12. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

The only one I am careful where I drop is the sentry gun. I love that thing. I'll wait to spawn someplace quiet just to make sure I get the care package. The rest are not so important.

13. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

:stupid:

I just find a quiet corner and drop there, dont have to worry about people jacking my package.

14. divein6

divein6 Well-Known Member

I cant seem to get past a 7 kill streak.. i get all gitty when i get 4 and then get 5 and 6 with a reward and then just get killed lol

15. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

No kidding. How these bastards get up enough kills to get the Tactical Nuke is beyond me. Has to be one of the more stupid things they put into the game.

I like getting three and the UAV to see where they are, clip off 4 and 5 then get the predator. clip one more then let the predator loose to get seven and then the harrier or gunship.

-steve

16. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

UAV and care packages are a waste. Stuff you get in care packages don't count toward your kill streak so that's a waste too. I'd suggest doing streaks of 5, 7, and 11 so you can build off of each killstreak award to get to the next one. i.e. Predator (5), harrier (7), ac130 or chopper gunner (11). My high streak is 27 I think. Biggest thing is just finding good places to hide to do them at. Haven't gotten a nuke yet though.

<--- lvl 50 1st prestige

17. todzuki

todzuki got OBS?

I have never played it online but would like to. Been trying to complete all the spec ops n stuff. Hit me up

On xbox: dorito icee

18. brand-o

brand-o Well-Known Member

I usually use the predator, harrier, and chopper gunner. My best streak w/ that combo is 32. I've been trying to get a nuke lately w/ the harrier and gunner. Closest I got was 20 or so... for some reason the pressure of getting a nuke makes me suck.

19. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I was playing while drunk over the holiday and the next time I logged in, I noticed my K/D had fallen...badly. :D

20. ryguy

ryguy Well-Known Member

got a 48 killstreak yesterday. my streak before that was 35 and i demolished it. hchq on rust, lol. I got on top, and then got the heli and it was game over. lolz still makes me laugh. and ended it with a big nuke boom boom. 1.89 kdr.