1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Race at Beaver?

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, May 19, 2009.

1. Nicky v

Nicky v Well-Known Member

I'm in! But I'm going to be running my brother's SDG 107. No way my bone stock fiddy will keep up with "Cheater 88"!:beer:

2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm seriously considering coming out of retirement for this... not sure if the 150 Chinese scoot will make it up the hills there!

3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

1. i think eddie's new scooter is too nice for this race
    2. lap 1/turn 1 will be interesting

4. AmandaIrene

AmandaIrene Blake's Little Sister

I just got off the phone, and we decided that umbrella girls in swimsuits might be necessary for this event! hahahaha!

5. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i told jeff to check his contract to see if scooter racing falls under the risky non essential activities :)

6. YZROOSTINYA

YZROOSTINYA Well-Known Member

in full tuck this bitch will do 45

so is a 70 kit legal, I can have it here in a week.

7. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

8. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

And with you living so close, You will be able to supply them:up::up::up:

9. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

Nope, I only cook. I assumed you were going to make them for all of us. But watch out, Bill will try to eat all of them!!!

I think this race needs to be divided between zumas and CRF50 style bikes. I have a feeling the zumas are much faster:confused:

10. AmandaIrene

just let me know how many...I might need more umbrellas...hahahahaha. jk jk.

In that case...I better start baking now for Beaver...lol

11. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You don't want me to bring out the 88 over the Zuma. It won't even be a race to turn 1. That bike has enough scratches, bumps and bent levers from riding with the MX guys.

:beer:

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Go with the Savas or the Dunlops. At least if this is gonna be your main form of racing, make it legit. :D

13. Resident Plarp

Nah, my goal is to bankrupt my competition in an effort to make them ineligible. :D

This race will be akin to driving around Detroit - the person that acts like he cares the least - wins.

14. Racer45

I've beat the piss out of racing mine at K2K to death. Like I told Ed, if it blows up it blows up. Mine is nowhere near as nice looking as Ed's is.

Do we need to tech these things? Mines all safety wired and stuff, but just curious

15. slowohioboy344

Eddie, we all know how well you maintain your stuff. I bet your 88 looks beter than my race bike did last year. I don't think Joe will let it in the trailer if it's not spotless:bow::bow:

16. Racer45

Yes it does :D

17. slowohioboy344

That' s just mean.......I mean I said it, but you didn't have to agree so quickly

I am eating ALL of your Cookies FIRST!!!

18. Racer45

leave my cookies alone....I will fight for them:Poke:

19. AmandaIrene

Fight nice boys! There will be enough to go around...even for the losers! And if they all disappear I'm sure there will be more hiding in someones trailer! lol

20. Resident Plarp

I bet a keg will ameliorate the depression associated with not receiving any cookies.