Midget causes wreck at BW

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by madmilar, Jul 14, 2010.

1. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

lol i was hoping this was a joke

2. trackpimp

trackpimp TrackDaz dude

If what allthatflash says is what happened, and this is not a joke.. that's crazy..

Did it happen in the pits or on track?

3. Sedan_Clan

Sedan_Clan Capoeirista

It happened entering the pits. Deb's leg was swollen, so we (..me and my g/f) had to assert our "mom and dad" authority to keep Deb seated and her knee elevated while Mike went on the hunt. LOL!

4. gixrdeb

gixrdeb Doesn't like to play nice

Dustin, it happened in the pits just past the exit of the track. My knee ended up taking a direct hit causing enough damage to keep me off a bike for at least the next 2 months and possibly longer. Going in to the docs on Tues so they can find out the extent of the damage, their main concern right now is a torn ACL and PCL.

5. gixrdeb

Thanks dad :eek:

6. karma

karma Well-Known Member

I didn't know this board was set up for Tapatalk?!!? It doesn't show up on search. :confused:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's not set up. When tapatalk ants to pay me for the sales of their software it will get them, I'll consider it. Until then, no thanks.

8. madmilar

madmilar Active Member

So now I see not only you are a midget but a Chick. I am F***ed. She probably spends all her money on makeup like the guy in her thread said so I will have to start saving for a new fork. Midget chicks on bikes WTF is next??

Mikeen, maybe I can take this up with you brah. How bigga boy are ya? Hopefully not too big or you must look pretty funny hold hands walking with a mdget.

Antbody have a good set off used forks?

Posted From my Droid using Tapatalk

9. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

Chris, Chris, Chris.... As Deb's "unofficial" bodyguard, I must inform you that I am going to personally dismantle you and feed you to the rats currently inhabiting my front porch.

I suggest you get your personal affairs in order - and do it now. :Poke:

10. madmilar

madmilar Active Member

:bow:

Posted From my Droid using Tapatalk

11. gixrdeb

Wrong Mike Chris :crackup:

12. madmilar

madmilar Active Member

It was fun while it lasted

tapatalk:Poke: