1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michelin and Sportbike Tire Service has a smokin' deal!

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Sportbike Tire Service, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Sportbike Tire Service

Sportbike Tire Service Active Member

Happy Thursday!!! Just another poke to bring awareness to everyone that this smokin' deal ends in a few days! The new Power Cup 2 and Slick 2 Michelin motorcycle race tire has been a huge hit so far in 2020 and the prices are also awesome as well. A set of Michelin Power Cup 2 tires with a 120/190 is $381 and a set of Michelin Power Slick 2 tires with a 120/200 is $399, and remember you also will get an additional $50 debit card from Michelin with each set purchase, up to 3 sets. STS also offers the new Michelin GP track day tire, which also qualifies for the $50 debit card from Michelin. For the month of March, STS will give you an additional discount on each set of tires if you buy 3 sets this month. Call STS at 734-210-8859. Thanks!!!

track wagon, K51000 and mino6466 like this.
  2. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Do you have a 200 in the DOT tire ? Or 190 only? Wouldnt mind trying a set.

3. Sportbike Tire Service

Thanks for the question....Yes Sportbike tire Service has a 200 Michelin Power Cup 2 DOT....it is $1 more..lol. Call me tomorrow to order a set or 2..they are unbelievable this year!!!! Dave at 734-210-8859..thanks a lot!

4. leeanthony6

leeanthony6 Active Member

Hey Dave, how much is the total shipped to 91977. If this helps you can send me a txt 6192599698 thnx

5. leeanthony6

leeanthony6 Active Member

Sorry looking for power slicks 2
    200/rear

6. Sportbike Tire Service

Good morning....$419 including shipping and you will get a $50 debit card from Michelin. Call me if you would like to place an order. Thanks