Michael Cohen Testimony

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by BigBird, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Same thing, you don't think they could find 7 pro gun Democrats?

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Huh? They won’t find 7 anti gun republicans so the house can do whatever and they’re wasting everyone’s time and money.

It’s virtue signaling and ironically, playing to the gun industry because it’ll drive prices and sales through the roof.

3. Handicapped Racer

Same thing was in reference to me just asking that same question. the 7 was in refence to the Senate

Well actually when the conceal carry bill was passed in 2017 their majority was less.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I meant no disrespect when I posted. Our world views will never be the same, even if our opinions were. Life experiences prevent that from happening. It simply means we are different.

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup:
    Jebus. You’re on a roll this morning. Going in for a CNN interview? I don’t think they read the beeb.

kangasj likes this.
  6. Handicapped Racer

You're not, but you should really find a new line I don't watch CNN, I pay attention to Media from the left and the right. But nice try.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Where's the proof of the direction of the flow of information? I haven't seen where it was given to Nunes by the WH except in a NY times article that is full of bullshit so I give it no credibility. From the article " intelligence reports that showed that President Trump and his associates were incidentally swept up in foreign surveillance by American spy agencies." which is a bunch of shit.

8. BHP41

So what gives you the idea he got something from the Trump administration and not the documents that are kept only on WH grounds?

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, always the victim huh???

You must really love the C. Owens and E. Guillory's of the world. :rolleyes:

10. Handicapped Racer

huh? did you say something?

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Cohen is going to come out of this smelling like a rose, sort of like Alger Hiss.

Cohen was a democrat and changed to a republican so that he could be one of the 5 or so of the National Deputies of Finance for the RNC.

Now, to get Trump, he has come under the protection of the democrats in the form of legal counsel and with the sweetheart plea deal he received. He was convicted of: 5 counts of tax evasion, 1 count of making false statement to a financial institution, 1 count of unlawful corporate contribution, and 1 count of making an excessive contribution. That's it.

Something is missing.

Alger Hiss was convicted of 2 counts of lying to congress and was sentenced to 5 years each (concurrent). Friends at the Dept of Justice hid documents that showed that he was a spy (deep state?) He was freed in roughly 3 years. FOR LYING TO CONGRESS.

So, where is Cohen's conviction for perjury, lying to congress? There ain't one. So when Elisha Cummings said that, "You admitted to lying to congress and now you are going to prison for it." is pure bullshit. Then Cummings adds the cherry on top, "We will not tolerate lying to congress." WELL GUESS WHAT DUMB ASS, YOU ALREADY HAVE.

Cohen will have plenty of time to refine his book during his 18 months in the clink. When he comes out, he will be a richer man and the darling of the democrat run propaganda. Like Hiss, I bet that they will give him back his law license.

And, guess when he'll get out? Somewhere around August of 2020. Let that sink in.

EDIT: I was incorrect. He received 2 months to run concurrent with his 3 year sentence for lying to congress. BFD.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

And, the purpose of this is?

13. BHP41

He had to go read his notes from the “media” to get more talking points.

brex and kangasj like this.
  14. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I thought he had secure the Clintons for that...

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The worst they'd get him is lying in speeches. But overall being able to write checks isn't the same thing as running the businesses.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The state witchhunt won't get anywhere. Trump and kin have way too much pull in NY and skill at technically following the laws while getting what they want for it to be more than a publicity stunt. It's like all the Hillary haters thinking she'll still go to jail. Never happen.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Was Cohen convicted of anything?
    I thought he pled out.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Delusions are funny :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No shit? :crackup: Of course he does. But then again, Trumps campaign wasn't pushed in huge part on his education unlike Obama. He pushed his on his self made billionaire lie which is ridiculously easy to see is bullshit.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator