1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me and my 2UP

Discussion in 'General' started by Frenchier6, Mar 12, 2009.

1. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

I was searching some info about femmoto 2009 because I'm thinking on going back this year and when I was searching on yahoo and google for travel, hotel, etc... I saw a picture that looked familiar. so I click on the site that was attached and here I was

http://www.motorcycle.com/events/femmoto-2007-67834.html

Yup, here I am doing a 2up with Steve Rapp in Vegas. I had a blast, met great female racer like Jessica Zaluski, Melissa Paris, and of course my friend Rhiannon Lucente :up: (miss you boo)

This was also the first time I tried a motard (SV450 and 550) and of course fell in love with that bike :D

Anyway, My next 2up will be Monday 03/23 with Cornerspeed and I can't wait to feel that amazing rush again :clap: This will be my 6th 2up and hope more to come.

V~

PS: if they would ever do a 2up race, I would be the first one signing up :beer:

PSS: well shit Rhiannon and I made the video LOL

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
  2. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

mmm... Frenchie and a 2up... :p

3. Frenchier6

Here's the next 2 up I would LOVE to try :clap:

Attached Files:

• 12.jpg
      12.jpg
      File size:
      96.7 KB
      Views:
  4. Six3SixGal

Six3SixGal Official WERA Cat Lady

awesome!! I also thought I saw you on one of the schools websites.. You ever do Cornerspeed or the Pridmore school or anything? It may have been Schwantz but now I can't remember

5. Frenchier6

I did Pridmore and Spencer school. Both awesome 2up but I have to say that Shane Turpin and Steve Rapp were by far the best because we weren't doing a school so it wasn't about me learning trail breaking or clutch release but having a kick ass blast on the back seat. :up:

6. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

She's one heck of a pillion! (and one of the most fun people I know)

[​IMG]