Mark your calendars - Ride 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Sep 10, 2018.

1. ricracer16

ricracer16 Well-Known Member

So sad. Looks like I will be visiting gamestop and buying some old ass racing games for the hell of it.

2. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I picked up MotoGP 19 on a whim a few weekends ago as Ride 2 was getting stale to me. I've been surprisingly happy with the game. The bikes "feel" a bit more real than they did on Ride 2, and it's easier to feel the limit of trail braking.

The game looks pretty good when just doing time trials, which is 95% of what I do in the game. The other riders look like complete ass when you actually race - almost like cardboard cutouts.

3. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I'm right there with you, I played MotoGP '08 to get ready for Laguna. :crackup: (that game sucks, by the way)

4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Ride 4 just got announced.

5. 90kacoupe

90kacoupe Novice seeking Help

Great... more money I'll spend knowing that it is a complete waste. I have Ride 3, and I really enjoy it, but I hardly even play games. I'll still end up with Ride 4 just to have it for the 5 times a year I decide to play it. I just hope they improve the paint and graphics side of the game, I use it to figure out how I want to paint my actual racebikes!

6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

TT Isle of Man game for Xbox will be free with Gold in February.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

In case they forgot.