1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m2 doing work!

Discussion in 'General' started by lil' bitch bob, Apr 9, 2014.

1. opened up this photo in paint...the white box in the center is where the pic was taken..i moved the pic left closer to the apex

> [​IMG]

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

M2 thanks you for helping him hit the apex.

3. i just thought it was a great photo to convey how aggressively they back into the corners...dick :)

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

LOL.

But seriously, I hear ya. Some of Stoner's footage was great at capturing that ability - the one cool thing I like about modern GP tech and riders. Even the smokers couldn't hang it that well.

5. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

I'm still focusing on the white box. What's supposed to happen? :D

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's T3 at Sepang that's the line through there. In the words of Casey......

"Turn 3 in Sepang is completely different," Stoner said. "Because you're carrying corner speed on the side, the bike immediately wants to spin, and you can spin all the way to the kerb on the way out. But you're losing that drive for up the hill, so basically it will start to come round, it comes round a lot slower, but you want it to come round a little bit, so that when it's pointing in the right direction, you can pick the bike up and drive across the kerb."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's surgery right there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

the front wheel pretty much has to ride the candycane all the way uptill the apex (slow), while the back wheel doesnt (fast)? talk about the traction control going crazy.