Lower Prices on Ballistic Performance Components!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Chip, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Chip

Chip Registered

Ballistic Performance Components Announces New Lower Prices, An Industry Leading 3 Year Warranty, and More Bang Per Buck Than Any Other Lithium Battery On The Market!

Charleston, SC – February, 2011 – Ballistic Performance Components is proud to announce that due to new long term strategic investments and market planning we are able to dramatically lower the price on the new EVO 2 lithium ferrous powersports batteries. In an unprecedented move, not only are we lowering our prices, but we are also increasing our warranty to an industry leading 3 year warranty!

Ballistic Performance Component Batteries use the latest, state of the art lithium iron phosphate energy storage technology available to provide you with a smaller, lighter, higher energy battery. Each Ballistic Performance Component Battery is assembled by hand in the USA using computer designed custom proprietary cells, cases, and hardware. As a result, Ballistic Performance Component Batteries will provide more energy out of a smaller package while requiring almost no regular maintenance and under most conditions a service life of up to twice that of an existing lead acid battery.

Chip Spalding (Owner) – “The Ballistic Performance Components Battery is a smallest, lightest, and most powerful battery on the market. With every battery we make below the $200 mark, we have the best cost per amp ratio in the business and we stand behind our product with an industry leading three year warranty! We see this as a total win-win situation for our customers and our dealers.”

Please come see us at booth 3835 and the Indianapolis Dealer Expo February 18th – 20th.

- Up to 80% smaller than the stock battery.
    - Up to 10lbs Lighter than the stock battery.
    - Service life of over twice a lead acid in similar conditions.
    - Industry leading 3 Year Warranty.
    - Designed, developed, and assembled in the USA.
    - Hard mounted brass terminals for a direct replacement installation.
    - Completely “dry” technology so batteries can be mounted in any direction.
    - Non-toxic, recyclable, and can be air shipped.
    - Applications for powersports vehicles from 50cc - 1800cc
    - Tested extensively by professional race teams.
    - Impact and water resistant.
    - No special charger required.
    - No trickle charger required, loses only 10% of charge over a year of static use.

Prices:

4 Cell EVO 2, 120 Cranking Amps, Retail - $99.99
    8 Cell EVO 2, 240 Cranking Amps, Retail - $159.99
    12 Cell EVO 2, 360 Cranking Amps, Retail - $189.99

For Information: http://www.ballisticparts.com

2. gelme

gelme Well-Known Member

•GS1100G K L Katana, 1982-1984, 8 Cell
    •GSX-R1100, 1986-1992, 8 Cell
    •GSX-R1100 W, 1993-1998, 8 Cell
    •GSX-R750, 2000-2009, 4 Cell
    •GSX-R750, 1996-1999, 4 Cell
    •LS650 Savage S40, 1986-2008, 8 Cell

the application chart shows 4 cell for a 2006 gsxr 750. is this correct?? does the price include shipping??? if not can u pm the total price for a 4 cell shipped to 33169. thanks mike

3. RichMangus

RichMangus Booya

What is the best way to order one shipped to 48085?

4. Chip

Chip Registered

I would recommend the 8 Cell for a 750 and I will look at the app table.

$159.99 plus $13.28 in shipping.

5. Chip

Chip Registered

Call me directly on Monday or Call KWS today. They are there until 2:00.

6. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

$99 for a 4 Cell? That is AWESOME!

7. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I'll be calling you on Monday.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Get one. Kickass product!:up:

9. Chip

Chip Registered

and not just a collection of parts wrapped in shrinkwrap.....but a real battery designed and developed for the sole purpose of starting a motorcycle.

10. anupe

anupe Searching for consistency

Hey Chip -

Thanks for the batteries! Go "Ballistic" on the competition and grab a Ballistic 4 cell, 8 cell or 12 cell EVO 2.

11. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Got them in yesterday, thanks Chip.

12. Chip

Chip Registered

Thank you gentlemen! I hope you enjoy them..

Our goal is to provide the best product, with the best price, and the best customer support/warranty of any battery on the market.

[​IMG]

13. Chip

Chip Registered