1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loud pipes and the knuckle dragging morons that use them

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

:p Ok found them

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Where did I say I have an issue with any of them? I'm fine where I am, I simply use it as a numbers comparison.

My yard will never look fabulous as long as I have my current job :D

3. Mblashfield

I would never lump you in with the candyass crowd.

4. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Actually, downtown over here, the most annoying ones are the cuntbags with supercars and open exhausts that gun it in first gear between two red lights. Nothing annoys more than a banker in a Lambo during F1 weekend.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If we are going for the offender that bothers me the most, it is the one with the 90" subwoofer that loosens the lugnuts on my car with the bomp, bomp bomp accompanied by some of the most vile language imaginable.

Gorilla George and K51000 like this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Last I heard they mailed a $1,000 or $1,500 voucher coupon to customers and of course it included the always bogus vip, limited, special only to you demo ride opportunity. LOL.

I’ve seen some small price correction on used models but not much and most dealers still holding at MSRP pricing on new.

I dont think you will see any rebate type programs like the auto business.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You must get ones with good systems. I can usually hear/feel the thump but never have enough clarity to get lyrics.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Oh I can't make out every word, but f#ck, bitch and ho are readily discernible.:D

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

It’s about time the ire got focused towards cagers. :D

Sweatypants and R Acree like this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Get off my lawn.

Steeltoe and Sweatypants like this.
  11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Loud audio systems don't bother me when done properly (I just think its inconsiderate), but trunk rattle is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

13. Mblashfield

Check your email please, thanks!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would you email me and post here within the same minute?

15. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Biggest noise complaint at my house is the noise of the trucks and trailers that don't slow down for the big old speed bump next to my house. Boom,clunk, boom, clunk, rattle. That has to be hell on the suspension and whatever they are hauling. One time it was so loud I thought sure I would look out the window and see a truck with the frame broken in half. The firetrucks usually slow down for it, but I know when they are on a serious emergency because even they will occasionally bang over it although usually not too bad.

The second biggest noise complaint is the middle school kids walking home from school. Screams interlaced with them yelling language that would make a sailor blush.

Exhaust noise is way down the list. On the other hand if I am hiking through a national park the last thing I want to hear is a loud exhaust.

16. Mblashfield

Because I’m a Luddite and when i don’t get a response to an email I start to wonder if the recipient ever got it on the first place.
    Then I bombard the recipient with more emails using known communication sources where I can see immediate results.

You asked....

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You truly expect people to respond to emails within seconds like they are texts? You're going to be very disappointed if so...

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It is also good to know for the future so I can delay as much as possible :crackup:

K51000 likes this.
  19. Mblashfield

And I’m going on vacation tomorrow, if I had answer today I could make the stuff before I leave for vacation

None of this will make sense to you

20. Mblashfield