1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lottery scratchers anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by jamve, Jun 22, 2012.

1. vini

vini Well-Known Member

Yeah I know one of them as well it was his father in law who won. He has damn near disappeared off the planet in the last few months.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Playing the numbers in a state run Lotto is just plain stupid. The state pays 50 cents on the dollar....before taxes!

I offered some guys at work the chance to play in my lotto....the rules were I pay 50% better than the state....AND...every ticket is a guaranteed winner....Give me a buck, I give you 75 cents and yell WINNER! I know, I'm a Kill Joy....:D

3. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I tried that with ten of my co-workers who were all about it, sort of, but more legit :D

I told them all to each give ME $1, every day. Every day I would pick 6 random two digit numbers. If any of them ever got all six right I would give them a million dollars.

The odds are just as good for them. Why not give the money they throw away to ME :D

4. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

What if they got lucky?

5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, the lottery is dumber than a box of rocks.

I'm still pissed about that day on vacation when I needed a lighter and my wife said,"get me a lottery ticket, I feel lucky".

Didn't change our lives but sure helped out a lot. One more number and we'd have been on our private little island right now.

[​IMG]

6. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Id have been FOOKED!!! :crackup:

But, the chance of that happening are less than the chance of me being hit by lightning three times, in one day, with not a cloud in the sky :D

7. Drews600

Drews600 Well-Known Member

gambling?

Not a big gambler..but you can't win if you don't play.

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I promise all the ones I buy you can double check for me :D

9. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Wow dude!!!!

10. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

And to tell you how close we were, the powerball number was 26 and we had 25.

One digit away from $36 million.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn!!!

12. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

How hard is it to fit that check in an ATM to deposit it?