(Lost & Found) @ Wera West Las Vegas April 8

Discussion in 'General' started by krod524, Apr 15, 2012.

1. krod524

krod524 Well-Known Member

Sorry I am so late in posting:

Found in turn 7 late afternoon Sunday- small video camera. Looks like it attached via suction cup.

If you can ID the camera, please PM me and I will UPS it to you.

Thanks!

Kiki

2. Muddy

Muddy Well-Known Member

ContourHd.

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

What is the second place prize?

4. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

I forget who it was, but someone mentioned losing a camera on the track to me. Maybe one of the Outlaw/ADR kids?

5. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

Suction cups NEVER work on their own at track speeds.
    Usually catch that stuff @ tech or on pit out & at least get some duct tape down on the mounting base.
    Many will mount them up after they roll through tech & are in a group heading out so I miss them.
    These camera manufacturers must love track day riders & racers. Nothing like repeat customers!
    :up:

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

That's why there is a separate Tech sticker for them at Loudon.
    :stupid: It took a bit of time to find all seven pieces on the front straight.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012

7. Contours have a nice little spot to attach safetywire. You can safety wire PART of the base of the GoPro. Not including that in the design is a company asking for repeat customers.

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Did you have to chase the bunny to get the batteries? I didn't know gopro used aaa. Mine has a battery pack.

9. natedogg624

natedogg624 Well-Known Member

that'd be the SD original GoPro.

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I guess the unit was obsolete anyways. I found all the pieces but one battery right away. I went out of my way to find the second one.
    It's like when you get track snakes. (Thrown chains) You always look for the master link if it's not on the chain because it could be a hazard.

11. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

Mookie lost a camera on the track.