1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for twosmoke stuff? Honda RS125, CR80, or TZ250 for sale....

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by nutzandboltz, Feb 2, 2007.

1. nutzandboltz

nutzandboltz Well-Known Member

Hello, a business friend of mine has informed me he has a bunch of extra parts for sale from a karting venture. I know this is supposed to go to classifieds, but I figured I'd go straight to the source instead since I'm really not trying to sell it for myself and he'd just like to get the parts to somebody who can use them. DO NOT EMAIL ME! EMAIL ALL QUESTIONS TO:

[email protected]

Scott writes:

I have a 1995 RS 125 engine complete with 4 spare new heads a dozen new piston kits, spare ignitions, new spare cylinders, transmissions, carburetors and a variety of other new spares. These are all very high quality pieces properly maintained and ported and epoxied by HRC. I also have several CR 80 engines set up for road racing. They are all in the 33-35 horsepower range and will turn 13,500 on a Kart. I have spare cylinders heads and ignitions (stock and programmable) for these also. Finally, I have a vintage Yamaha TZ 250 cylinder and pistons (all new) F model that I can't bear to melt down! Thanks.