1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for 06 GSXR 600 parts.

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Reapper, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

I'm in need of a fairing stay and the air tubes. Plus hardware. I have recently bought a bike for the track and it needs a few bits before it's track ready. Already have a line on track plastics and tires. Any suggestions on chain and sprocket setups would be nice as well.

Thank you,
    Bill

2. chidadog

chidadog Well-Known Member

I have it all Bill PM me with your list.

3. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

PM Sent.

4. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

Also looking for Tire Warmers.

5. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

Well got a deal going for the air tubes. All seems well. Seems fairing stays go for about $75 to $90. That kinda sucks. I see a market for cheap race replacement parts for anyone who's thinking about doing some thing. like that. Also found These Warmers. Does anyone know anything about them?

6. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

Well got the air tubes, fairing stay and tires worked out. However I seem to be in need of the second half of the subframe. Thought about maybe cutting down the track plastics (fiberglass) and doing the bobtail concept if I can't get the other part of the subframe. Any thoughts?

7. YZF-202

YZF-202 Well-Known Member

damn i had the second part of the subframe from when i got a new subframe after i crashed but threw it away sorry couldve had it for free. where are you getting your race plastics from tho?

8. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

I got the plastics from fjrfencer here. He had a bunch from a lot of different years. Not sure if he still has any 06 GSXR parts left or not.

9. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

Alright I know a few of ya'll have posted to me about a rear pillion, well still need that and also a front seat and windscreen. Stock is fine but if you got anything else that'll work then I'll consider it. This is for a track bike so don't really want to spend new prices. Thank you guys for helping me out.

10. busapwr

busapwr The Moto Guy!!!

Bill,
    PM sent on the front seat and windscreen I have for your bike.
    Talk to you later.
    Thanks.
    Marcel Graeber
    MDG Racing
    (805) 404-4191 (cell)
    (805) 474-5850 (shop)
    [email protected]
    Ex-AMA #767 / WSMC #767

11. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

Been looking at Chain and Sprockets. Thoughts on Vortex? Also found Super Sprox. Any one seen these or used them? From what I've found stock is 16 front and 43 in rear. Looking at getting a 15 front and 45 rear. Thoughts?

12. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

PM sent about warmers...

13. Reapper

Reapper Active Member

Got seat and windscreen on the way. Still dealing for tire warmers and looking at gears and chains.