1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Like New] Spidi Race Warrior Perf. Pro Sz. 48

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by KodakMoment, Oct 14, 2021.

1. KodakMoment

KodakMoment Well-Known Member

Very lightly used Spidi Race Warrior in size 48 Euo, perforated, white/black/fluorescent yellow. Minor wear in the usual places. Never crashed.

For any sizing questions, please refer to Spidi's size chart.

SPIDI Race Warrior Perforated Pro is the closest suit to the actual models used in the MotoGP and WSBK championships by professional riders. The result of careful studies on the ergonomics and riding movements of modern superbikes, gives the rider total freedom of movements, without causing fatigue and excessive body heat. The Italian tanned leathers are in fact characterized by a localized perforation, so as to offer air circulation while keeping intact the characteristics of resistance of the hides near the seams. Race Warrior Perforated Pro is prEN 17092:2017 AAA certified. https://www.spidi.com/us_en/race-warrior-perf-48

Knee sliders not included (they are toast).

$550 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  2. I would like to purchase this suit if it is still available. If so please call or text me at 432-248-5075.

3. KodakMoment

I sent you a text - no reply.

Suit is still available.

4. My apologies I bought one off line.

5. KodakMoment

Bump - still for sale!

6. motorm

motorm Member

Pm sent

7. KodakMoment