Life insurance and Suicide

Discussion in 'General' started by casjoker, Apr 9, 2010.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Eggfooyoung, I believe this message is for you. :D

2. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

Join the jealous?? Club of American Douches??

3. BrianR6

BrianR6 Well-Known Member

i know jersey has a 2 year suicide and contestibility clause.

4. chastain11

chastain11 Well-Known Member

:crackup: I'd give this one a nice big WTF?!

5. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

For those of you that state there are issues that come up after someone does this, what kind of issues are they?

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Agreed. On the bump. lol

7. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

Dave, so sorry for your wife man, wow very sad to read. (ive know Dave/his wife many years).

I lost one of my best friends this last summer (the day before Peter passed too) to suicide and it was all over nothing..the guy was such an inspiration to me and huge push to start my own shop in the 90's (he even had EDR tattood on his leg! im not even that dedicated) and his little girl..plus had a newborn boy..i am still at the angry stage but lets be honest most people dont ask for help at that point..

i hope the OP is just asking, to be perfectly honest i asked my agent this last year NOT because i even consider, but when you finally "grow up" with wife, kid, etc you wanna be sure your covered. I too was shocked at some things i could not get coverage for (deep sea diving, rock climbing, etc) unless i paid $$$ for it. I wanted to really look at policy for motorcycles, since that 99% of my life. Never know, the dyno might highside me.

Just make sure you REALLY READ your policy! Seriously, its critical to be 100% certain you get what your wanting and ASK QUESTIONS no matter what ahead of time