1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Letter to America

Discussion in 'General' started by 100, Nov 2, 2005.

1. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

sorry guys....but count me in on the oddo fan club. that's fuggin funny right thaaar.

2. 100

100 Guest

What happened here? I'm almost sorry I started this. What did Webcrush do to you people? Does the whole place hate him?

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You've walked into the middle of a melodrama years in the making. We really need a "cast of characters" or at least an orientation session.

4. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Don't worry, this has been going on for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of posts. Mind you, for some people I think it's more hobby than sport..

5. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Web is not Satan, just very obnoxious. He continually posts exaggerations and distortions of his racing prowess and the disturbances he creates (at Loudon, for example).

He's no biggie. Just a minor annoyance that folks like to kick around. But Web is the great enabler!

6. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

Any day now Mongo is going to start charging admission to the best site on the net. :cool:

7. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

Not just this forum, just the forums for motorcycle racing, motorcycles in general, supermoto forums, truck forums, satellite tv forums, forums for Suburu owners, forums for people who think Chris Walker got robbed in the BSB ...

I think what really set me off was when he said "Anyone who lives on the Isle of Mann - but doesn't race there every year - is a fag!" (i.e. puffer).
    That was simply uncalled for.

8. Shyster d'Oil

Oddo, I hate to encourage your stalking, but that was funny!!

9. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

I'm "almost" sorry I started this.

So far it's getting list in the "best of" catagory. Leave it to a pro:D

10. 100

100 Guest

Did he really say that?

11. Shyster d'Oil

No. But it was funny!!!

12. Oddo

Oddo Well-Known Member

Yeah - then he claimed that historically speaking, the Ducati Racer Hierarchy was something like this:
    1. Fogarty
    2. Bayliss
    3. Corser
    4. Chili
    5. Gobert
    6. Bostrom
    7. Xaus
    8. Haga
    9. Walker
    10. Meklau
    11. Jessica Zalusky (she test rode a Ducati Monster once during a Daytona practice session)
    12. Anyone who has ever raced for Duc Pond Racing
    13. Hodgson

This may be somewhat controversial - but I simply don't agree!

13. jigmoore

jigmoore Banned

stop! my sides hurt......i'm supposed to be working.....

14. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

1. Fogarty
    2. Bayliss
    3. Corser
    4. Chili
    5. Gobert
    6. Bostrom
    7. Xaus
    8. Haga
    9. Walker
    10. Meklau
    11. Jessica Zalusky (she test rode a Ducati Monster once during a Daytona practice session)
    12. Anyone who has ever raced for Duc Pond Racing
    13. Peterson
    14. Hodgson

:up:

15. cb400

cb400 Well-Known Member

To the RT. Honorable Tony Blair, John Cleese, et. al.,

Sirs and Madams,
    Thank you so much for your kind offer of help in our recent election matter. We do so appreciate your "suggestions" but have considered them invalid on many points. We do agree on one, however. We would like, in fact, to have HRH Queen Elizabeth II lead our great country. We perhaps feel that a woman's touch may be what the country so deeply needs.

What is at issue, though, is the manner of her rule. We have no wish to be ruled by a far off leader, as that has been problematic throughout history. In fact, we would like to" borrow her" for a while, so to speak, and we shall install her here in the US.

Please be prepared to surrender her by Thursday Nov 23rd, 2005. We would like to have something to be thankful for on our Thanksgiving holiday. This will also coincide with the arrival of the five aircraft carrier battle groups off the English Coast for “wargames”. We look forward to making her stay a pleasant and productive one. Since our president enjoys only a maximum of 8 years in office, I would make preparations to pick her up at that time.

Thank you for your concern, and your help.

Best and warmest regards;

-- Supreme Court of the State of Florida, United States of America

P.S. The Queen Mother is welcome too...

PP.S. Re: the football thing. You've never heard of the London Monarchs??

16. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

The Queen Mother died in 2002 so am unsure of your interest there. I think if you asked their Parliament nicely, they would let you keep Charles and Camilla.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, it took 133 posts to get back on topic. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah, I'd take the kids but not the horse face couple.

The Queen Mum rocks dead or alive :D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Thats at least a thousand less than the trackoholics thread.

20. RedBull72

RedBull72 Sticker Pimp

we could have her stuffed for ya:up: