Leave my candybar alone bitch!!!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Donkey1, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Donkey1

Donkey1 Well-Known Member

2. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Her ass will have to shrink quite a bit before I take any nutritional advice from her....

Just another case of people wanting to control aspects of your life that they have no business involving themselves in.

3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Here's what I got from that: "We're going to reduce the size but charge you the same amount." :rolleyes:

4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yes but, "it's for your own good."

:rolleyes:

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

but because it's "healthy" you get to feel good about it

6. legendndisguise

legendndisguise Well-Known Member

Noooooooo! Wait, I don't eat candy anyway I'm a diabetic. Almost seems like how McDonalds removed the super size option from their menu. Same difference, people will just buy more of other stuff than the size.

7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

See some of the Twits? Lol! I guess it's back to sticks of butter.

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Right. Because of FLOTUS. No business decision, pure altruism....

Pleeeeaase tell me you're kidding.

9. Donkey1

Always hard to say, Im sure it wasnt from the public outcry to remove king size candy bars as there is none. I would imagine once they started getting their political arm twisting they saw the opportunity to sell less product at the same price and blame the bamas for it. Win win for Mars.

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I don't know. I fly a lot for work, and in the airport newsstands, there are now only those massive "king size" candy bars. I make it a point every time I look at them, wanting a bite, to tell the clerk that I don't want the King Size bar, and that I wish they would bring back regular size bars. So far, two locations I visit regularly have done just that.

Does anyone really need an 800 calorie candy bar? That's nearly one third of a normal person's recommended caloric intake. I'll be quite happy with a 250 calorie bar.

11. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Any place I've ever been offers both. The people should decide whether it's profitable or not. I bought one just the other day... and split it with my son at the movies. Anyone wanna get mad over something? GET MAD OVER THE FRIGGIN' PRICES AT THE THEATERS!!!!

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That's the tooth...

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thanks for saving me from myself! :rolleyes:

How long until she zooms in on energy drinks and saves us from the evils of those?

14. Donkey1

Thats my concern also. Once they get away with this whats gonna be their next target. I go to the gym 4 days a week and work my ass off, have for the last 10 years. Ill eat whatever I want thanks. Ive seen the healthiest people have heart attacks, cancer, and diabetes. If its meant for you its gonna happen, Obama isnt gonna stop it.

15. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

And she will say in some pressor, "If I could just save one life, by making candy bars smaller, it was all worth it!"

I wish she'd get back to doing the dishes, instead of trying to be a law maker.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And then it will be hookers and blow.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Conform voluntarily or by force. Fast food will become the next big tobacco.

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Next they'll be making us use the "correct" lightbulbs.

19. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

They did?

(I wouldn't know. The last time I went into a McDonald's it was for coffee. That was over a year ago.)

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I think they got shamed out of the supersized menus because of the movie.