1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leather Undies...Not kinky

Discussion in 'General' started by YZF Cathy, May 18, 2004.

1. YZF Cathy

YZF Cathy Well-Known Member

Now that the weather is getting toasty warm, I'm having trouble getting out of my suit between races. What do y'all wear under your suits to stay cool and not stick to them? So far I've only come up with Cool Max shirts and nylon shorts.
    I've seen those "blue suit" pajama looking things but would rather stick with my cool max top and find a cool max type of bottom. Two peice rather than one.
    What works, what doesn't? Would a cotton/Lycra blend work? I can get leotards made of that I think.

Thanks

2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Under Armour.

Buy the "heat gear" at most local sporting good stores.

If you have perf'd leathers its like having A/C, and even if you dont they will just slide right off........

3. Tommy696

Tommy696 Well-Known Member

go with the under armour it works great!

4. Parkerson

Parkerson Kabahm

$10 dollars for WalMart brand. That's what I use.

5. YZF Cathy

YZF Cathy Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone. I'll check into Wal-mart. Cheaper undies would definately help out my tire fund. If not, Under Armour ought to do the trick just fine with my perf suit.

6. funksouljon

funksouljon Well-Known Member

Tshirt and nylon athletic biking-type shorts. Also helps with the leathers snagging on my thigh hair. Plus, my leathers had slack in em.
    http://www.ftb-racing.com/photos/vir052002/JonShorts.jpg

One of my buds covers himself in babypower before he 10pounds of ass into his 5 pound leathers.

7. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

anyone

anyone ever use these www.MotorPsycle.com they look pretty nice, an he gives a big discount to wera racers

aaron

8. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

yikes!!! even with a discount, the under armor seems to be the way to go.

9. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

Under Armor :up: I paid $24.95 for a shirt at Dick's.

10. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

10-12 bucks at WalMart. I found this out AFTER i bought from a sporting goods shop.

11. MotoMadman

MotoMadman Mr. Moto Riding

The pajama-looking suit is an R.S. Taichi inner suit. Very nice to have under your leathers. I used to wear the biking pants (long, so my legs would move inside the leather), and a moisture wicking shirt. I found the Taichi suit much more comfortable, and cooler as well. One piece suit. makes getting leathers on and off much easier. It slides easily against the interior of you leathers, and lets your body move freely. Highly recommend. :up:

www.RS-Taichi.com

12. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I got some of dem motorpsycle thingys and they feel exactly like UA do but about$40 more, man I'm a sucker.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Foundation tights (the full length bike "shorts") and a cool shirt.

I have a Mawus suit on the way.

14. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Is the stuff at Wally World actual Under Armour or some other brand? I need to make a walmart run and if they have the UA stuff I'll just have to add it onto my list of crap to get.

-Steve

15. Chris Mann

Chris Mann Well-Known Member

Where is Wal-mart did you find the stuff?

16. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

What? No body goes commando under their leathers?

17. freeride88

freeride88 Hooligan

I bought all my Under Armour from Ebay, it's almost as cheap as the walmart brand if you're patient.

It's STARTER brand. It's ALMOST as good, but not quite.

18. steven_george88

steven_george88 Well-Known Member

Yep, the wally-world running tights work great. $10, Leathers slip right off and it feels like your legs are air conditioned for a couple minutes.

19. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

Remind me not to but tleathers from you when it comes that time:Puke:

:confused:

20. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

So someone tell me WHY the guys in B'More are not beating down Under Armour's door. Sounds like a perfect opportunity for a little sponsorship and a perfect opportunity for UA to get their name out in a new market????