1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KTM Forged Alum Marchesini Supermoto Wheels - Black - Brand New

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by DutchWorksMoto, Mar 12, 2019.

1. DutchWorksMoto

DutchWorksMoto Well-Known Member

Really nice set of matte black forged alum KTM dirt bike supermoto wheels. These wheels are brand new, only taken out of the box to inspect. 90 degree valve stems are included and uninstalled. Technical info below. Asking $1500 shipped, $1400 local pickup in tri-state area.

I am not an expert but from research, with the correct spacers readily available from KTM OEM parts supply you can mount these on any KTM dirt bike from '03-'19 125cc-640cc.

Front: SM71603350 - 17x3.50 22m axle width
    Rear - SM72603500 - 17x5.00 25mm axle width

IMG_1033.JPG IMG_1029.JPG IMG_1034.JPG Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 9.02.51 PM.png

2. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Is the rear a cush setup or direct sprocket connection?

3. DutchWorksMoto

4. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Bah, back to the lab for me then to do some more R&D. I'm planning on 70 to 80hp, pure road racing out of an MX motor so I'm fairly certain I'm going to want to cush that poor thing, not so much for the wheel's sake but for the motor's.

5. DutchWorksMoto

Honestly it surprised me that any recently made wheels intended for competition supermoto wouldn't be cush drive. I assume Marchesini knows what they are doing though, and I have seen it as a topic of debate about how much difference it makes on bikes smaller than super sports.

6. DutchWorksMoto

Sold sold sold!

7. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Guess I can stop figuring out how to swing these then, drat.