1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

komodo back protector

Discussion in 'General' started by atomic410, Mar 23, 2011.

1. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

Any one have one? Thoughts? I have a komodo suit and know the quality of both the product and Lee. Curently I have a bohn and in supermoto when i hit the dirt section i really don't like how it will ride up in the suit with the jumps and such. I'd also like something that doesn't bunch in the sholders as much since the suit allready has armor in that area.

2. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I do:D
    I love their back protectors. It doesnt bunch up and most important, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing one. Great product :bow:

3. Brian Driver

Brian Driver Well-Known Member

Ive been using a Komodo GP for years now. A guy at Hallett a couple years ago lost controll of his bike and hit me from the rear. He target fixated on me and ran my ass over! The Komodo first gen FX suit did awsome! Didnt come open at all! At the er the doc said the only thing that kept my back from breaking was the GP back protector. I still use it. I would recomend ANY of the Komodo products. Lee and Wayne are awsome guys and will bend over backward to help you. Also their back protectors are usually cheaper than anyone else.

4. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

allright I think I'm gonna buy one then. I'm really tired of the bohn riding up. How much thicker than the bohn do you guess it is? I think my suit may have shrunk in the offseason.