1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kids leathers

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by kevinnolde, Jun 16, 2012.

1. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

Just wondering if anyone has some kids leathers for sale or trade, I'll check the classifieds as well. Remember to bring minis for use at NOLA $50 per day.

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

check with trackstar he may have some

3. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

what size?

4. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

We will have Caleb's old leathers in the van at NOLA if you want to check them out. Crash tested one time at 100 mph. Not really all that bad though.

5. kevinnolde

NOLA

The boys are 8 and 6 and are 52 and 50 inches respectively. Maybe I can get out for a minute that weekend. I have to find $$ and a day off of work etc.. So maybe on your way in or out of the area. Kevin 225 315 3423

6. kevinnolde

NOLA Cart Track

Just spent the day at NOLA cart track, not the one that was used for rentals but the .9 mile or so one in the back. Man is that great. Ran a 54sec flat.

7. blueduc37

blueduc37 Well-Known Member

I am getting some in soon. Let me know what sizes: 352-213-3585

Wayne

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

We have crash tested several sets of Wayne's leathers. He's the man for kids suits.

9. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

+1, and husky adult suits :crackup:

10. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

:Pop:

Be calling soon, my 6 year old is getting confidence faster than skill, time for some leathers! (takes after his dad)