1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep your cool out there, people

Discussion in 'General' started by mfbRSV, May 30, 2015.

1. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

2. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

I love the mothers response. "She has a three year old". I always love how someone getting knocked up is thrown as a good merit badge.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Seriously

So what you're saying is.....at least she fucks ehhh mom??? [​IMG]

4. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

hope she goes to jail for a long time!

5. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

This was an interesting find, in the comments:

6. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  7. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

oh my! I hope she rots in jail! you have to be a seriously bad driver to have your license taken away for 2 years because of how bad a driver you are. sadly I see ALLOT of terrible drivers putting me at risk all the time here. if it wasn't for me being a good rider/driver I swear I would be in an accident weekly!

8. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

knock wood

seriously, knock wood.

9. erick1670

erick1670 Chapin

RIP rider....

10. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Sucks big time. RIP CPO. God speed. :(

Rot in hell killer.

12. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Want to place any bets?

Women rarely pay full price for their crimes.

Ya Papa, I know, I know.

13. mattf

mattf Banned-a-lama-ding-dong.

Disgusting. Hope that bitch gets chucked in the slammer.

14. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

I hate to pass sentence before someone has had their trial and all the evidence is presented but I'm in a bit of a rage myself right now reading about this. Trying to chase someone down to get a tag number is bullshit.

I'd like it if the driver (if convicted) gets the maximum sentence and has to serve every second of it, but it's doubtful that's going to happen.

:mad:

15. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Me thinks too many motorcyclists are guilty of kicking cars/mirrors etc.....seen countless videos on you-tube of dueschbags on bikes kicking/brake-checking cars.

I haven't seen the video, especially of the impact, so I don't know if she actually tried to run him over.
    All I do know, is that he assaulted her/car, didn't pull over, she chased him and at the end, she rear-ended him.

Doesn't matter who is right/wrong....I think the lesson here is that if you are on a bike, don't pick fights w/ 3,000 vehicles.
    Kick/Brake-check a car, and you are picking a fight you can't win.

16. sdg

sdg *

Speedy, haven't you had somebody swerve at you? That 3500-4000+ pound vehicle is instant major injury or death simply because some fuck-tard doesn't like something I did... I never kicked a car, but I sure thought about it.

Best/worst one was a jackass in a one ton Chevy on a twisty road (double yellow) where two of us got by him but he straddled the middle and wouldn't let anybody else by. How it didn't come to blows when he stopped at the same grocery store we did I'll never figure out.

17. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

I agree don't pick a fight with a car while on a bike. but I have to say - given the fact that she had already had her license suspended for 2 years for lack of knowledge and skill - I am willing to bet she had already done something that nearly killed this guy that he wasn't impressed with. while I don't kick cars I certainly make known my displeasure to those who nearly kill me!!!! far as I am concerned, simply riding away like nothing happened only allows them to go on ignorant of what they done, and the next biker they cut off maybe wont be as lucky as I was. perhaps they will pay more attention next time - perhaps. others kick cars - which in the scheme of things is a small price to pay for almost killing someone! which btw this woman doesn't appear to have had an issue with!

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I have not seen that. Has that been reported as fact or are you going off of what the murderous bitches mother said?

19. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:crackup:

20. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

My question:

Was her mother in the car when this all happened, or is she basing her authoritative statements on what her daughter told her?