1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep WERA racer Kenny Anderson in your thoughts.

Discussion in 'General' started by Tdub, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Same here.

2. grantcarruthers

grantcarruthers Well-Known Member

Tiny progress but I'll take it:

Kenny Anderson Fan Page
    Things are pretty much the same today for Kenny. He moved his arm a little while I was talking to him, though. I was glad to see that.

Unlike · · Share · 212372 · 50 minutes ago ·

3. stickers..

4. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I would like to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers. We have received an amazing amount of love and support. There have been so many visitors here in the hospital that security has been getting pissed, but f@ck 'em. We've gotten a lot of donations and I will thank every one of you personally when I can. Fortunately we have good insurance and Kenny is getting the best care possible. Stay tuned on the stickers, that should be sorted out soon. I saw some really great designs that one of our fellow racers was putting together, apparently with some help from the US Navy.

Please keep Kenny in your thoughts. He was never more happy than when he was at the track, gridded up or in the paddock. He loves his racing family, and we have hope that he will recover from his injuries and be back wih you soon.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Just awesome. Best wishes/prayers/thoughts coming y'alls way.:)

6. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Words can not express how much I'm hoping for a recovery!!!! Wishing for something great to happen for everyone associated with this situation. The sooner the better, please let it happen! Get well soon, you can do it.

7. caferace

caferace No.

Gotta love the one in the upper right corner from Dustin. :D

C'mon, Kenny!!!!

[​IMG]

-jim

8. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Kenny Anderson Fan Page
    2 hours ago near Los Angeles, CA ·
    Hello everyone, Eric and Stoney here. It seems Kenny's condition is worsening. We still have hope but he could really use your prayers. Please come visit him if you can.

9. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

An additional prayer has been sent

10. gsxr1000bill

gsxr1000bill Well-Known Member

prayers sent!!

11. joec

joec brace yourself

:(

i check this thread multiple times a day.

just dont know what to say other than that.

just thinking about a cool kid, miles away, who was just busy being a cool kid....

12. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Dayum............:( Hang in there kid.

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Hoping for the best...

14. FF-Greg

FF-Greg Member

Prayers to Kenny and his fam.

15. studio819

studio819 Well-Known Member

Every morning I check this thread praying to read that he has been downgraded in status, that his condition is getting better.

Come on Kenny, we love you buddy. Come on back to us now.

16. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I check this thread daily too. I have a 9 year old daughter and can't imagine what his parents are going through. I hope he gets better soon!

17. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Hope and pray for best! Lots of good peeps pulling for you Kenny!

18. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Hoping and praying for that young man. :(

19. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Prayers for Kenny, you, and the whole family :(

20. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Kenny was declared brain dead today. He died doing what he loved, and what he excelled at. I have no doubt that there was nowhere on Earth Kenny would rather have been last weekend than at the racetrack, racing his motorcycles and hanging out with his friends. I'm sorry that all the thoughts and prayers we have received were not enough to bring him back, but please know that your love and comforting words really helped us get through the past week. Please keep Kenny The Iceman #12 in your thoughts. Live your lives to the fullest, and hug your children every day.

Sincerely,

Eric Anderson
    Father of
    Kenny Anderson WERA/AFM #112
    Sponsored by
    SaferMoto.com, Impact Safe-T Armor, Lindemann Engineering, Pirelli, CT Racing, Suomy Helmets
    California Superbike School, Decal Works, Zero Gravity, Track Tactics, TZ Mike, CycleGear
    Next Moto Champion, Fastrack Riders, Vortex, Design 48, Group 22