1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kayla Yaakov

Discussion in 'General' started by bentforks, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid::cool:

2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

He was pretty quick back in the day. Ran decent on 600's then the SV came out and lookdafuqout.

Don't get the mag anymore...not sure why. I still have my membership.

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

She must study the beeb to have developed those smack talk skills. I bet her Dad loves every second of it.

BigBird, Phl218 and G Dawg like this.
  4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It can be ugly. I've been there.

BigBird, Phl218 and rcarson15 like this.
  5. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

Last night I sent my sister an email saying how I used to race against Dave on SVs and now his daughter is racing and really fast. I included a link to one of the videos. My sister was expecting to see some girl in her 20s, not a little girl. She was surprised.

It will be fun to watch her progress.

6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Its not hard to beat you. Id just put a fork on the back of my bike with the prongs facing off the reae of the bike. You'd never pass for fear of being forked.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Lol

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She also bumped up in bikes.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  9. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

I'm out of the loop so I haven't heard of her until now. Has there ever been another girl who was that fast at that age? Is it possible that she could be a legitimate pro level champion someday?

I'd love for it to happen. Just keep her away from the Danica thread, or she'll think you have to win every race and every championship to earn the respect of the "No Ma'am" crowd. :D

10. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

She's legit-fast, ask @jkraft.

I assumed the novice was more of a safety thing, being how young she is. Certainly, not that she couldn't compete with experts.

rcarson15, JBraun and BigBird like this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Little of both. She is going up in bike size, something we always take into consideration, and she's young so there is the pressure aspect.

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

What's she moving up to?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

300 - not faster but a lot larger for her.

14. rcarson15

rcarson15 Well-Known Member

Pressure aspect? Lol judging by what people are saying on here and interviews shes done.. not sure pressure is a concern

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There may not be right now. Dave is doing really well at managing that end of things so she's just having fun. But all kids are different and some put more on themselves than you see.

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

If that was my daughter, not sure I'd trust you vultures to take a beating from a 10 year old kindly. :D

TurboBlew and rcarson15 like this.
  17. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Its so weird.... I can't imagine being beat by a 10 year old girl. I remember a German girl racing in our RZ350 class at AFM South - Willow Springs, back in 1987 or so. I was in absolute shock that a girl could beat me on the track, and she was an adult.

18. rcarson15

That would be a tough pill to swallow lol

19. rcarson15

So if she moves up to the 300 class, can she still run her other classes she wiped the floor with last year?

Is the insurance thing (experts cant be younger than 12) a rumor?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes the insurance thing is a false rumor and yes for now she can continue to beat people in the classes she ran last year.

Just go faster, it'll take care of any issues :D

davecadcycles likes this.