1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K-Tech paying $50,000 in contingency

Discussion in 'General' started by ed who?, Mar 8, 2013.

1. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

Yes i know its AMA but still its GREAT to see "new" money/contingency coming into our sport/country! Its really nice to see more and more companies stepping up to help out and keep racing going.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news...in-contingency-awards-in-ama-pro-road-racing/

*yes i am biased of course but it works and its great to see them putting up money and support in America! :up: Plus you never know..could start to trickle 'down" to WERA, Clubs, etc...

2. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

let me guess...you sell ketch so this is really an ad for you. last I checked the wera classifies cost money for an ad.

http://weraclassifieds.com/

3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You guys should kiss and make up, film it, and put it on facetubes.

But yeah, what did you expect?

4. ed who?

Your such a fucking piece of shit! BIGGEST asshole online and yet in person jellyfish have more back bone...

I waited after reading it to see if anyone posted...then during lunch decided to post.. SO YES CHRIS I AM SORRY I SUPPORT A GREAT COMPANY that just so happens to SUPPORT OUR SPORT!!

After 3-4 years of company after company pulling $$ and support OUT of our sport its great to see people and companies coming BACK!

I also posted on SUZUKI too...but i dont sell fucking suzukis do i dick head??

I wish everyone on here got to meet you in person and see you are just as big of a loser in life as on line.. go cry somewhere else...oh wait every other forum HATES YOU TOO!

Grow the fuxk up asshole

5. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

He's actually quite nice and polite in person. But on the beeb.....

6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

And it's only Friday afternoon...

7. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Grest news!

8. ed who?

exactly.. he is 180* in person.. chicken shit and back pedals and kisses butts... he'd NEVER talk to anyone in real life like he does on line.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I haven't got a clue about what's being talked about here...but......IN!:Pop:

10. ed who?

simple. I saw JU post up about another company posting contingency which is great for EVERY CLUB/Racer in one way.. (much like i did on suzuki) but once again Chris Burgess feels need to make personal on line but not in real life. Its a shame..guys like him are nothing but negative for our sport/industry.

Once again he can't see big picture or keep shit positive.. sucks i think its great to have companies like Suzuki, K-Tech, etc putting money back into States...

11. Jamie_Murray

Jamie_Murray Can I has?

He said something about your mother too...

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I've decided not to like ed whoeverthehellheis because he hasn't answered my pm.

13. ed who?

i show no pm's...but yeah i rarely check.. not hard to email or call thou ;)

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Hehe it wasn't that important.

15. ed who?

replied. :)

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes Chris is being a little bitch.

But I honestly don't give a shit about AMA support and it does nothing for club racing.

17. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I am only nice to your face cause I don't want you to go to jail.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  18. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Sorry Mongo...but I don't deal well with bullies.

(him not you)

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude, how can he bully anyone?

20. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Do you remember my liar post. That was some crazy shit he pulled on a friend of his.