1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just wanted to say Thank You!

Discussion in 'General' started by Frenchier6, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Frenchier6

Frenchier6 I'm just being me

Most of us are too busy in our daily life that we forget to say thanks. I am not the best writer (English or French) but I wanted to take the time to show my gratitude. :up:

I am one blessed single mom who is living a long time dream of racing motorcycle. Thru dedication, hard work, and amazing support, I have been able to do something I absolutely love doing. I couldn’t have done it without the love and support of many individuals.

I want to take this opportunity to thank the following for everything you have done for me:

-To my 2 amazing kids Kev and Big D. Thanks for the love, support, and for thinking that “mom” is pretty cool. You two are my strength.
    -To my family. Thanks for never thinking of me as crazy but more so as adventurous, daring, and living life…even thru my early Mohawk hair days.
    -To my friends (old and new). Thanks for every positive comment you have given me and for sticking by me at all times. You keep me going!
    -To the company I work for. Thank you for believing in me and for your support in my 2011 Race Season. Very cool!
    -To Pit-Bull and Vortex. Thanks for your support in the past few years. It’s greatly appreciated to be sponsored by two great companies that have amazing products to offer.
    -To Chris Kruzel at DrippinWet.Com . You sir are the Master of Decals. Thanks for the awesome Decals you did for me and my bike. You created the perfect look for the person that I am. Love it!
    -To Andrew at AndrewSwensonDesign. Thank you for the best facelift bodywork paint job you did on my R6. Can’t wait to show it off at the track! You are one talented artist.
    -To Jason Pridmore and STAR school. Thanks for everything you taught me. Looking forward to another visit with STAR in April.
    -Dear Team RidersDiscount.com. What can I say… you made a 14 year old little girl’s dream come true. Word can express my gratitude for everything you have done for me. I am honored to be part of your Team. What an amazing bunch of people you guys are. Service and all, you are #1. I can’t wait for this season to start. We are going to have a blast.

“You are never too old to live your life to the fullest and smile while doing it” :)

From the bottom of my heart, thank you all! :up: Now, come on Spring so we can go race WOOT

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  2. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Your 14? :eek:

3. Frenchier6

:crackup: I WISH (X 3 and some???)

4. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Awesome! I hope my little girls want to race something! Be safe this year Frenchie :up:

5. Love the stickers - very cool . Bike paint is good too. Pix of you would be best....

Ride well and safe

6. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

You had a mohawk?

7. Frenchier6

My mom was supportive but she sure would have rather me play with barbie LOL

You want a dorky one or just me normal... oh wait, they would both look the same LOL ;)

Yes... I sure did... I even made the 1984 Quebec Rock magazine... I need to post that on my facebook page HAHAHA classic stuff... My mom freaked out LOL

8. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

Can you expand on the part of "Frenchie drippin wet" on the sticker?

Because you'd think with two young boys..mom stating she's "drippin wet" is kind of interesting.

(yea, my mind..in the gutter)

9. RebelGirlRacing

RebelGirlRacing Active Member

You are going to rock it this season Frenchie :up: Great team backing you up.

10. Frenchier6

LOL... Believe me it's been mentioned to me more then once :crackup: My oldest son who will be 23 in April laugh and say that was classic. Big D (the 7 year old) haven't figure that part yet... thank goodness.

I say it's better to be Frenchie drippin wet then drippin wet Frenchie :crackup:

Thank you Jane. It's going to be a grrrreat year and we are so going to have fun. Can't wait to hang out with you some more :up:

11. gerber100

gerber100 Well-Known Member

Good luck Frenchie!!

12. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Rock on Frenchie....I glad to have gotten to know ya a bit at the FT/MS events! Yes, that is awesome when family and friends support you instead of calling you/us irresponsible idiots! Good luck and be safe out there! Bill