1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

July 31st 4 Hour Endurance - MRA - High Plains Raceway

Discussion in 'General' started by Vort3xR6, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Vort3xR6

Vort3xR6 Well-Known Member

The MRA here in Colorado in a rare move during this economy is waiving the cost of a reciprocity license for all remaining 2010 events. What this means is that they will accept any other race organization license for free. All you have to pay for is the cost of the race.

Which brings us to our 4 hour endurance race on July 31st. For $60 per rider you can compete in the solo or team endurance race. Not only do you get practice time on Saturday morning, you get 4 hours of race pace track time for $60. Dollar per lap, this is the best value you can find in a race organization this year.

If you are thinking about traveling for a race, this would be the one. Come on out and see how amazing our new high plains raceway is and get some great race time in a welcoming club. There is no purse for the event but trophies and bragging rights will be issues! :)

CHEERS! For more info and rules regarding the endurance race, go here.

A lap of HPR during my first race.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDj-A-cTt-g&feature=player_embedded

2. Vort3xR6

Vort3xR6 Well-Known Member

Bump.

There is a live band scheduled for that Saturday afternoon along with a big BBQ. This is going to be a fantastic event!

3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

I drove past this place on my way to Philipsburg, KS today. It looked pretty cool, I'd race there if it was close to home!

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If I had the money to race right now, that would be the deal of the century. Well worth a drive from Los Angeles. Sounds awesome, I hope you guys get plenty of participants.