1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Herrin

Discussion in 'General' started by joshherrin46, Nov 20, 2014.

1. joshherrin46

joshherrin46 Well-Known Member

Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing ok. This year was a tough one but I am ready to race with Moto America in 2015! Details will be out soon.

I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be races at The Herrin Compound coming up on December 6-7, January 10-11 and February 7-8.

I will be at each of these events handling the registration and timing system. I will also be riding on Saturday and during the team challenge race at the end of the day on Sunday.

For any info on the track you can check out our website.

http://herrincompound.com

We also rent bikes if you don't have one.

2. Ill be bringing The Grom there in February for sure. Ill be in the country for that weekend.

3. joshherrin46

joshherrin46 Well-Known Member

Awesome! We only had 3 groms last weekend but we had 5 at the race before that. There should be a couple more at the December race.

4. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

looking forward to hearing more details Josh! yeah, i need to come down and give it a try. i would assume you need some advance notice if you plan on renting a bike?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Best of luck next year, man.

6. caferace

caferace No.

Kick ass, Josh.

And have fun too. That's kinda important. :up:

-jim

7. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Glad you're back home to race here next season :up:

9. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Go get em in 2015 Josh!:up:

Your compound has a great "word of mouth" reputation sir......EVERYONE I have talked with directly gives glowing reviews. :bow:

Thanx for giving back. :up: that say a lot.

10. Chip

Chip Registered

Racing 100's at Josh's house is the most fun you can have on two wheels...

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Herrin kicks puppies and Chip bad touched me.

12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Good luck in 2015!

13. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I just think it's friggin awesome that Josh hosts this. :beer:

14. Chip

Chip Registered

Yes...and YES!

You should come down and play Joe!

15. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

The same thought crosses my mind whenever I see a post on here or Facebook. :beer:

16. Chip

Chip Registered

The track is open every weekend, so even if its not a race weekend you can come..I am sure I can find you a mini to ride or Josh has rentals.

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Joe, maybe we do a fly in few days in a couple of months? Round up Crazy Steve and his Crazy Posse and make a party of it? That would NOT suck.

18. Chip

Chip Registered

Lets see if this will work:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204924723338531&set=o.110752722323800&type=3&theater

Here is my GoPro footage of the first few laps of the MW SS race. It was Bananas!

Started from row 12 and was making my way forward when I got a...."tad".....bit deep on the brakes trying pass (4!) people going into bowl turn. My sincere apologies to the guy in the orange helmet who I torpedo'd and the guy on the Grom who I laid down on the track in front of. Enjoy!

19. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

I try and make it to every round that Josh hosts, it's a freakin' blast and cheap racing!

20. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

You are so lucky that I am stuck in snow. I am sick and tired of hearing about your Grom. You are lucky that I am stuck in snow.:Poke:

I look forward to visiting the compound again. I am sure you will enjoy. Great place.

And here is to Josh being back in the box, soon. :up: