jennings who's in?

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by sauce314, Feb 9, 2009.

1. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

scotty rocket ? fahely ? lindsy ? king kenny ? dale ? H man ? its a 16hr drive to jennings just so i can get my ass handed to me again :eek:, what do you v7 guys think? who's in ? i love the south.

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'm in!! And she'll work this time too!!!

3. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

I'll go if I can get the schedule worked out between Wera and Jennings. They are showing contradicting dates in March! I don't want to go if I'm not invited though....since my name wasn't mentioned up above.

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Big Ronny you are always welcomed down south. Jennings is a cool little track as well. Lots of turns and no real resting time. But makes for some close racing. Stick, KJ, Hickman,Eboz and myself had a nice race way back in August 06. Last time I ran a race. 2nd place on Paistes bike.

5. F2RGK

Hey, Ill go. I was on Jennings website last night and they show Wera being there on March 7-8th, unlike Weras schedule of showing it to be the twenty third of March. So, which date is correct?

6. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

dam i wont enoff $$$$ by then,i just started working again. ronnie send me some fuel $$$,buy me dinner,a set of tires.i'll bring b with?

7. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

March 7th & 8th are correct. The 23rd of March is a Monday anyways :Poke:. After that... the next WERA event @ JGP is April 17th - 19th which is the WERA Nationals. :up:

8. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I still don't see any pictures. :Poke:

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Fun track, went there last month and ran and had a blast. Plus I still owe Fredo and Ronny some beer :D

Dos Equis right??

10. jlindsey06r6

jlindsey06r6 Well-Known Member

A bunch of us just got back from jennings this morning. sunny and 70 during the day, freezing at night! Awesome track!!!

11. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I like that track. I wonder if I still have any go in me? I'll see my motor guy this weekend I think. Maybe I can talk him into coming over and making my bike run again.

'Fredo, did the last race go better for you?

12. sauce314

sauce314 BROWN DYNAMITE

the tire looks great...thanks for the help. the race was good,not as good as i wanted but better.

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Kewl. I was hoping you would have a good one. It was going to be a long trip back if you didn't have some fun.

14. F2RGK

I'll buy fuel (for bike) and one fill up in the truck and dinner...already donated to both the fuel and tire this last trip. Bring B!!! :D

15. F2RGK

darn, that's close. OK!

16. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

OK El Cinco, I'm in as well. Will you Northerners be camping? 2 things needed for Jennings.
    1. Bug Spray
    2. Bug Spray

I'm assuming the beer and grill were a known!
    Eboz

17. Outsider V6 V7

Outsider V6 V7 Well-Known Member

How bout you Scott Lindsey? Where you at on this one.

18. Sal Paradise

Sal Paradise Well-Known Member

I'm in Boz! Think I'm going to do the track day Friday too! Are you going to camp?

19. Steve Fahey

Steve Fahey I need a new avatar

I should have my bike ready in time ... I'll be heading to Daytona to watch the 200 on Friday night then heading back up to Jennings for the weekend.

20. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

I'm trying to be in. Will be my first time in vintage, be gentle.