1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jay Leno

Discussion in 'General' started by tonybrownphoto, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Freakin' Spambots do about 25-50 posts a day, and there's no simple fix. Did you see Tiesa's entry?

2. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

You hangin with my dad again? Tell him to call me, I wanna hit him up for some money. :p

I am in love with the Fuchs Kawi girl by the way.

3. Putter

Name: Tiesa
    Email:
    HomePage: http://
    Where are
    you from: Daytona Beach
    Comments: Love the pics of me! See you in October!
    June 15, 2005 03:00:29 (GMT Time)

You stud. :up:

4. Johnny B

I should hope so, after all the crap she started on the NEAR List! :D

5. Putter

The NEAR list has been a little slow. Gotta get Tiesa on there. :D

6. Johnny B

Better off to have her on NERL. Then she and Debbie can compare butts. :D
    Time to crash. Off to Loudon tomorrow.

7. Putter

And Mongo can yell at all of em. :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pretty lame that you keep trying to convince people that you're not a weasel who acts tough and behind the scenes is a whiney little girl. "Whaa whaa whaa, you're picking on me."

You don't have to come back on my part. Actually, most people would prefer that you just crawl off.

9. ddd570.........thank you for proving me right,,,,still have no explanation on your comments to why you agree to with Bruce's comments..............your an idiot............i bet you looked at those pictures too didn't you..............and let me guess, you even saved one or two on your computer didn't...................thought so

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Once again the only whining is coming from you. You are so full of shit it's unreal. Behind what scenes. Anyone who know me can tell you I don't have a problem speaking my mind I certainly don't PM mods on BBS. I don't have to convince anyone because I am not. Once again you are so full of shit, liar. I don't have to do anything on your part. How come I'm not PM you now?

Go ahead and talk tough all you want MR. super mod. :rolleyes:

If you would like to take this up in person, I have no problem with that. You want to keep lying and talking shit go ahead. Consequences for everything. Pussy

11. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

three, that is all. anything more is wrong and annoying. May I suggest a comma? A semi-colon will also break the thought and start a new sentence without the need for a comma or period.

Jeez...where is Sean Jordan when you need him.

12. DDD570

DDD570 Guest

No, Photo Chick's (who is nicer, smarter, and more talented than you) pic is on my desktop thank you very much................................... and, NO............................YOU'RE <sic> an IDIOT.

I don't need to explain to you why Bruce is right, that's the great thing about an opinion........................................

Dork.

13. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

If you're going to indicate a mistake, the comma shouldn't be there. :)

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Oh no! :eek:

He's brought out the "D" word!

Banning is right around the corner...

15. DDD570

DDD570 Guest

TANKS ROBOITO!! :up:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Garth, you're trying so hard to prove that you're not a total sissy bitch but you whined in your PM's.
    Why don't you pm me now? Because you've been outted as a sissy bitch and you're trying to save face.

As for these people who'll support you and talk about how'll you speak your mind and the such, where are they? No one has posted in your defense. No one has said so much as "boo" to support you.

As for in person, that's your call. The fact that you're now getting violent because you've been proven to be a cry baby is comical. Whaa whaa whaa.

I'm through with this. Post your lies about how you didn't pm me asking me to lay off you. Post how you're all hard. post calling me a pussy all you want. It doesn't change the facts that you're a crying little bitch. Whaa whaa whaa, Mad Brad is picking on me. Whaa whaa whaa, Dave called me a bitch. Whaa whaa whaa. . .

17. DDD570

DDD570 Guest

Boo.

(just kiddding, i take it back) :D

18. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I always wonder what it is about the internet that makes full grown men, who appear to be mature in all other aspects of their lives, act like fifteen year olds when they argue.
    Steve

19. Ryan Nelson

Ryan Nelson Well-Known Member

Well put! :beer:
    :Puke:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don't know, but when I figure it out in my case I'll let you know.