1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It is on!!! Officially ready for indy!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by burner42, Aug 24, 2010.

1. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

Just picked up these bad boys today... Now it's on! See Ya In INDY! :up: :up:

[​IMG]

2. Vitamin-E

Vitamin-E cornerin lo in the 3-1-fo

oh its on. definitely on.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

4. eggfooyoung

5. jami6989

jami6989 Active Member

VIP Village is the only way to see a GP race.:up:

6. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

yeah, too bad my old car's tranny shit the bed, there goes the vip village maybe next year

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

How in the hell did you get paddock passes!?!?!?

8. CycleWorx Inc.

CycleWorx Inc. Well-Known Member

Hey Egg, are you going to be there Friday and Saturday? I know you're going to be running around with a few people on the board and I would like to meet everyone. You should PM your cell and I will get ahold of you while I'm there and we can meet up. I don't know if I'm going to make it to the meet up yet or not that night.

9. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

could u provide a bit higher resolution closeup of those please...thanks

j/k
    i already have my credentials but that is the first thing i thought of :)

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I should try and get a paddock pass to go visit peeps. Hmm....

11. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Same way I got em. You gotta be friends with the stars before they are stars. :up:

12. burner42

burner42 Well-Known Member

I took that ole mantra from life, "It's not what you know It's who you blow...Know, I meant Know!"

Seriously, Kinda what CMRA325 said, we have a couple of current & ex Moto GP personalities living in Texas that I am fortunate enough to know (I meant know this time too!).

Mongo you know people! I figured you would have a handful a week ago!

Eggfoo - I know you mean that in the most sincere way :D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I honestly hadn't thought about it until now, got the race tix through a Ducati dealer friend. Just hope the peeps I know have something left :D

14. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I was talking with a dealer this weekend and the higher ups at Ducati NA couldn't get them. I was wondering if it was a very limited amount of passes available.

If anyone has a spare they would be willing to share or sell on Sunday, I might be willing to part with some George's and Abe's..

Please :D

15. eggfooyoung

Pm sent

Yes sir, I did! That is my only complaint about Indy, lack of paddock passes. There's nothing like ooohing and ahhhhing over the finest 2 wheeled machines on the planet, from 2 feet away! I hope those things are worn out by Sunday evening. Enjoy.

16. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Just got a suite ticket with shared Paddock access. I wonder how that's gonna work out.

Maybe the free booze will put others off guard :)

17. 01bwbpr1

01bwbpr1 OUT

i got my GA tickets for free but id be willing to part with a few benjamins to get one of those.... anyone know where i can buy one????

18. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

There's a guy on eBay selling hullman suite tickets for $180(Sunday only) they come with free food, booze, indoor seating, Terrice, close curcuit
    Tv and shared paddock access.

Not a bad deal, especially if we get a heat wave or thunderstorm.

Just got to get me a ga ticket for Saturday!

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Warm Sunday.....90s

20. light 3

light 3 the bot

can u buy those passes as well, or is it given to certain people?