1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRP Track Diagram

Discussion in 'General' started by Zanyeights, May 22, 2000.

1. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

Does anybody know where to get a layout of the track? I have checked Ed's (Bargy) site, WERA's and IRP online but have been unable to find one. Thanks for the help.

Ryan Meskimen #817

2. WERA

WERA Administrator

I used to have one scanned in, I'll try to find it and get it posted. If not I'll hook up the scanner and see if I can get it working then post one [​IMG]

3. keith newton

keith newton Well-Known Member

hey Ryan dont wory about the layout,just get
    the holeshot and figure it out from there.
    oh and try not to jump the start! [​IMG]
    Good Luck,
    Keith

4. chris semoff

chris semoff Well-Known Member

just follow the SBR bike around ...youl end up in the podium for sure....good luck watch the bumps tell max to soften up your set up..

5. midliferacer

midliferacer Brett

Better yet, watch out for people who do jump the start. Guess your going to need to put your mirrors back on,Ryan. Brett

6. Zanyeights

Getting hit and having that guy (I think he was #11) go down in the first start made the second start a little nerve racking! Hope he is allright. I asked Chuck about him he said he thought he had a broken ankle but I could never find him to find out myself. Keith I will see you at Talladega and Brett You need to venture up to St Louis for National up there. Bring the wife, I am. [​IMG] Chris I will be looking for your guys but I am sure I will need bincoulars to see them, they will be so far ahead of me. Someday I might be able to run their pace!

7. midliferacer

midliferacer Brett

Ryan, I went wide coming out of nascar turn 1 and had to straighten it up. Hit a darn cone at 140 or so. Got to the next turn with calipers pushed out (no brakes), lever came all the way to the bar. Had to run up the high bank on that end. They would not pump back up. Finished the last turns with back brake. Ended up it bend my rotor on the right side. Got my RUSH for the year. This was in my HWT race. Blew the bus stop and turn 2 in the production race. New tracks are so much fun.

8. Zanyeights

Brett, Glad you made it through without a get off. Rotors are fixable but a rung bell is a lttle worse off. One of the guys in our pit had a highside in the bus stop in Saturday practice and spent the night in the hospital up the road trying to remember his life! I ran wide a whole lot in practice but luckily enough the races went well. See you soon.