1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interior design

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Oct 12, 2022.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Hiring

And all y'all are WAY over estimating my lack of ability. I am not talking a staged room and furniture. I would be happy for here is lighting, flooring and paint. I can look at something as say it is nice but other than that I have ZERO taste :crackup: Though I can say the sheep wall paper while awesome would likely drive the dogs insane (r). Maybe I am over worrying but as I said I have no taste not even bad. My current place I had a self imposed rule of no 'temporary' furniture as it would stay forever.

2. sheepofblue

Still getting ready to build and then the horror of dealing with builder. First I got the well and septic to deal with. Then contact 'my' builder and talk to him on architect. If he hesitates on that or basement I have a Huntsville architect that is recommended and I might contact them on who they work with that will cross the border. I have something drawn in Live Home 3D that I was going to give them as a start point.

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

get a giant Live Laugh Love sign, and one that talks about Rules of the House

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Some things need to be fully explained before implementation. Yzass was opposed to cinder blocks and tin roof 'til I showed her what can actually be done with those building materials.

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I have a cool story about "Live Laugh Love" signs.....but I better not tell it here :flag:

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

and well, now you gotta...

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If the sheep is a live laugh love person, there will be a compatibility issue.

8. sheepofblue

Nope me and Spitfire the Sheltie will be on the porch flipping people off on US64. Angus the Sheltie is the party hound he just tolerates us grumps.

R Acree likes this.