1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

interesting Summit Point pit in procedure

Discussion in 'General' started by novice201, Nov 29, 2005.

1. novice201

novice201 "I'm a robot chicken!"

2. Reckless_Kelly

Reckless_Kelly Well-Known Member

Looked more like a "pit out technique":D

3. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Reminder to self: Backing it into the pits is a baaaaad idea.

4. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Dayum those cars are loud. They should ban them. :D

5. novice201

novice201 "I'm a robot chicken!"

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Is it my imagination or is the mirror mounted on a Buddy Christ statue?

7. CDyer77

CDyer77 Well-Known Member

Dan Elam is not having a good weekend!

8. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

Is it me or does it look like just before the guy gets it stopped (abet going backwards) he seems to nail the throttle again?

9. BiZ

BiZ a matter of weight ratios

I know this guy.... Who was sorta fast on this SV a couple of years ago... He hi-sided on the exit of T9 and came to a stop at pit in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Big Deezul

Big Deezul Gossamer has MOJO!!!

OMG that dude on the SV is a douche bag:Poke:

11. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

true...actually the only time I hear the track from my house is when cars are there...never hear bikes on track days.

12. Lizard 1

Lizard 1 Well-Known Member

Hey, at least the guy didn't take a page out of the book Ghetto Customs uses that explains pit in proceedures. That guy from Ghetto is a complete idiot and almost killed three of us this year at the National...

13. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

My brother is the editor of the SCCA D.C. region magazine, and knows the people who own and race this car. Evidently, the Daytonas aren't supposed to be street legal in Virginia, however, the Elams found a loophole and actually drive this car on public roads. They were interviewed in some magazine, and the subject came up about them using this car on public roads. Someone at the DMV read it, and the DMV and State Police went after them. I hadn't heard if there was any sort of resolution, but my brother recently passed them on the toll-road from Leesburg to Dulles.