1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ingenious ways to remove rodents

Discussion in 'General' started by tiggen, Feb 13, 2024.

1. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

You ever see the YouTube channel with the guy who builds these insane squirrel obstacle courses in his backyard?

I think it started as a way to stop them from eating his bird seed, and morphed into a cool pastime

Phl218 likes this.
  2. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Yes

If you've never shot them with an airgun you're missing out on some of the best days of your life

Once a Wanker.. and brex like this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

If you have any tree near or branches hanging over your house. Cut the tree down. Remove all branches over the roof of your house.

I had a squirrel Highway of branches and close trees to my house. Got rid of their access. No more problems.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Reminds me of this quote.

upload_2024-2-13_21-46-2.png

5. DJ Baker

DJ Baker Well-Known Member

upload_2024-2-14_9-39-17.png
    I've seen good results with this. It dries them out from the inside, which makes them go look for water, and do doughnuts by your pool until they die.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. tahoeacr

tahoeacr Member

May I suggest,
    IMG_4819.jpeg
    I'm not much for hunting, but I draw the line when bats get in my attic, woodpeckers on my siding, squirrels come on my porch and eat my security camera wires, and coyotes eating cats. Can't really blame the coyotes. The dumb neighbor leaves food behind her house for them and cat food on her front porch. I can see 10 to 15 coyotes go by 25' from my porch all night(one went by while I was typing this).
    .22 caliber semi-auto pellet gun.