Indian Food:

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Dec 16, 2021.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Sadly (or probably fortunately:D) I was married then. But my wife was a good sport and used to walk with me through the district. Going rate was 100DM for a normal screw then and the exchange rate at the time was right at 3-1, so you could get laid for $33.

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Damn... thanks for the crushing reminder that time gets us all.... it’s been 24 years since I was there...

I never looked it up, as the internet was new when I was there... damn... again... I assumed the Hamburger was created there but who knows... and if it was no ketchup on a burger is horrible...

rd400racer likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Took me forever to get the boss to understand curry is not solely yellow curry powder.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Had no problems with either one on our one trip to Bavaria. Used the same spicy mustard for the sausages on the pretzels and the waiter even did shots of schnapps with us :D

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Curry is just gravy. Best analogy to use to describe it to uncultured heathens :D.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, so Skyline is curry :crackup:

7. Dan Dubeau

Cincinnati curry :D.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

skyline is kinda just ass. Someone finally had to say it so I’ll be the one. Skyline is ass. :D

sanee likes this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

I've never had it. Only know of it's existence from this forum over the years. I just looked it up, and I can get 4 15oz cans on amazon for $89.71. :crackup:I'll pass. :D

10. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

That's a curry chip where I'm from.

11. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I'll confuse some folks here if I say chips.
    lol

L8RSK8R likes this.
  12. I have never tried Indian food.

I don't care for super spicy food, but more than that, I can't get past the smell of it.

If it didn't smell like a pot full of rotten assholes boiled in piss, I might could try it.

Sabre699 likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Shocked!

R Acree and Gorilla George like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Like you have any taste.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Screw that. If you've got a Krogers near you they'll have it in cans or frozen or both. Neither is as good as in the restaurant but they're still good. Main thing to remember is it's not Texas chili, it's greek flavors.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You should try to get out more :D

Not all Indian food is remotely the same in spices, heat levels, flavors, smells and so on. It's like thinking all Italian is marinara sauce over pasketti or French is nothing but snails with baguette slices on the side.

17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

upload_2021-12-25_12-42-4.jpeg

I like a lot of food, but just cannot do Indian.

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Try Velveeta Paneer.

pickled egg likes this.
  19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Gulp, I think I just had a blue pill / red pill moment.

But I'm not exactly sure.....

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

He does not, but he's not wrong.