1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm putting y'all on notice!

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jul 8, 2011.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Mongo, set your snooze alarm for 2:30pm

2. caferace

caferace No.

When you do win, you better buy Mary somethin' pretty. :D

-jim

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:confused:

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

A framed, autographed portrait of Ben?

:D

5. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Or a tazer for her to use in her next Cannoli encounter

6. caferace

caferace No.

:stupid:

-jim

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Cannoli is going to need the tazer for protection.

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Can you get skins for those? Something in a Yamaha blue? With maybe a jewel or two?

9. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I'm thinking Leopard print

10. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I know you don't know me personally, but with that kind of dough, you could afford all sorts of new friends. If (ok, I'll be positive here), WHEN you win the lotto, would you buy me some new Heroic leathers? They're bad-ass, you know. No on the leathers? Ok then, how about just a fall-back position on some hookers and blow? Good luck with the lotto! (I never buy a ticket till the jackpot gets North of 100 Million myself)

11. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

IF you are doing WSBK you have to build your own superbike like Foggy Petronas. Than instead of Brewster's millions it would be Papa's millions. I'm thinking design and build a 1440cc single. I second Davie and Skip as the riders.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Might as well try to run MotoGP.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, results are out. I don't think I won. Those numbers don't look familiar. I'm not sure what happened. That's not right.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OK, nobody won. Six tickets had enough correct numbers to win about €4 million each, but we will be playing for big money again on Tuesday.

15. f4capt

f4capt Zoinks!

Sounds like you are going to have to settle for an AMA team.

16. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Somebody might want to check on Mongo....

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I did not say I was one of the six tickets. :D

Anyway, I'm only interested in the big money. I'm just letting it grow more. Tuesday, it's mine.

18. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I don't care if a five Euro bill could buy me a Citroen full of baguettes - the only thing I think of when I see that money is an iron, a dog, a thimble, a shoe, a top hat and a 'Get out of jail free' card.

[​IMG]

A free screwdriver, a mountain bike to throw down an up-hill of your choice and a ride in my fancy red pickup for anyone who can spot the differences!

19. I like the european money. The big bills are actually bigger in size than the small ones. Easy to distinguish the difference in you pocket so you can just pull the small ones out. Plus you can get a 500 euro bill.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And if there's one currency that is demonstrably fugly, it's the good ol' greenback...

:D