1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im here for the g-bang

Discussion in 'General' started by sill'r B sill'd, Feb 11, 2011.

1. sill'r B sill'd

sill'r B sill'd throttle therapy

im sill from central coast, ca where the weather is warm, and the roads are winding. i bought my first bike 3 yrs ago. since then, i have racked up 24k miles, ridden 5 trackdays (2 @ streets of willow, 3 @ buttonwillow) ridden up and down the state, and survived a ride through a crazy rainstorm while strapped down with saddlebags/tank bags wearing full leathers and no rain gear.

i look forward to meeting everyone here and gaining knowledge and techniques to become a better rider. in the meantime, here's a pic of the most recent ride i went on with a few friends. Pine Mountain Club, CA. It was a 300 mile round trip through some of CA finest roads. Who says motorbikes and snow don't mix?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  2. Cody W.

Cody W. Well-Known Member

welcome to thunderdome....ha....this is a great site with great people

3. sideways_skinny

sideways_skinny i need about, tree-fitty

4. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Can u corner low in the snow?

(((Extra points?)))

5. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

WIN!

Hookers & Blow

6. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

oh god this could get bad.

are you a stand up guy?

7. sill'r B sill'd

Well my friends told me the raven edition has more grip. They also said if my powerband gets worn out, to replace it with a new one.

Say I'm on a public transportation vehicle, a bus perhaps, and all seats are taken. If a smoken hot female gets on, I'll stand up.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Wanna wrestle?

9. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

fIxerrated:p

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I see the piles of blow, where da hookers?

11. nochknstrps

nochknstrps Well-Known Member

Shift change they will be here in ten.

12. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

Welcome.
    Now tell me which bike is yours and prepare to gain knowledge and techniques.
    :D

13. sk8rat

sk8rat Well-Known Member

Is your motor mounts bent?

14. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Wow, we used to always go to Pine Mountain when we were kids. I loved it there

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Hope ya have Titanium overhead underhangers.

16. sill'r B sill'd

if i get hurt and miss time from work, ill be out-500.

cocaine is a helluva drug. cant you see i spent all my moneys on the other kind of white girl?

black and blue r6. if i had a purple chain, it could be a giant bruise.

nope. but im looking into an extended swingarm kit. wait...if i get rear ended, i can add inches to my frame right?

the restaurant in the town center is grub, and the bar upstairs has a pool table and stripper pole. whats not to love? :D

if those come on the raven edition, then i gotz those fuh show.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  17. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Watched a guy drop a brand new Triumph Daytona leaving the dealer on roads like that. Ka Bam, then the crying started.

18. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

welcome! i envy your weather, however it doesnt look much warmer from that pic to what i have here

19. sill'r B sill'd

thats funny. you were laughing so hard you cried.

@ pmc, it was about 44-56* F varying with elevation. back home, it looks like this. low 70's today [​IMG]

20. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Not so much. I watched the bike hit the ground and cringed. Such a nice bike to get banged. I bet the odometer didn't even show 0.1 km. Yeah I said Km. I am in Canada.