I'm gonna do it...

Discussion in 'General' started by Olympus Racing, Sep 8, 2016.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

So, you will be rewarded correct? :D

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Yeah.

I hafta take the kids to daycare tomorrow morning so she can go on her "breakfast date". :(

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I like living on the edge...

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

That BSC thing hit a nerve, huh?:crackup:
    I have a feeling that you have heard that before.
    Lighten up Francis.

OP, what you are seeing here is an example of how the hamster spins the wheel. OP, you are the being who finds solutions to problems and fixes them. It is a matter of life and death in your line of work. Straightforward comes natural. Notice how she brings the talk of sex into the thread, but meant something else. Now she's pissed that I nor any other man on this planet can decipher her code talk.

[​IMG]

TrackHo likes this.
  5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

You seem to think I have any emotion beyond amusement in my posts. I think you are bit too involved here and need to step back.

Really. You are not provoking me nor are you in the least bit changing anyone's mind. You cramming words into my mouth is making you look a little more BSC than I am. I can just imagine the froth flying as you are typing.

If you need some internet stranger to talk about your penis to make you feel strong, you will have to find someone else to do it.

On the other hand, I dated someone with a micro-penis once, we had a lot of fun that summer. He was way more into his baby momma though.

Get this: Dern has a chart on the wall and he gets a sticker every time he does a chore. Once he gets the meter filled with pussy points, he gets laid. How is that not a sweet deal? The house gets cleaned and he gets laid.
    Maybe when you start bringing home the bacon, you too can have "breakfast dates" with "customers".

Hey! You forgot to tell everyone that we are going to play with hose.

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Froth? Why would you think that I'm angry at you? I think that the posts that you've made make perfectly good sense, coming from a woman. YOU'VE said that you shouldn't participate here. YOU'VE said that engaging here is a poor decision. I didn't say any of that. Yet, you continue to engage. You. Just. Can't. Stop. Even. If. Part. Of. Your. Brain. Is. Telling. You. To.

If you will remember, I just encouraged the women to leave the thread, that's all. The reason for that, is because women cannot appreciate the commitment / investment a man makes when he enters the contract. Just like what Cuddles said, I'm not telling you not to do it, I'm just telling you to know with full knowledge, what you are doing BEFORE you do it. I can't remember who said it, but it rings true here, "Only a fool learns from his own mistakes."

So I've been consistent in this thread by trying to help Oly avoid the mistakes that countless guys have made. On the other hand, Hotcakes, you've interjected jerking off, swapping chores for sex, and a host of other irrelevant gems. Read your own BSC posts.

:beer: to you Dern for keeping this crazy train on the tracks.

kangasj likes this.
  7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Does BSC comments mean bullshit comments? Just trying to keep up. Sorry, I am female, I am slow. :oops:

Paige likes this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hey Yzas, sorry about that. It means Bat Shit Crazy.

9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Ooh! That's me! Except I am bat shit crazy cat lady, guilty! :p

Paige likes this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I would seriously doubt that. Here is the definition of a BSC woman that is fairly accurate. Notice that I have never called anyone here BSC because I don't know them well enough. Only the posts have been labeled BSC.

1. a female who is just plain crazy. she pesters you even though ya'll have been broken up for months. this particular type of female wont show her true colors until it's to late. she knows she's crazy so she suppresses this side of her until you learn to trust her. she will tend to get mad over the littlest things. they are usually categorized with a succubus, and will drain you of all that once made you a man. she will do many things on impulse, especially like hurting you. If you know are in a relationship with one or know someone that is, GET (them) OUT NOW!

11. CausticYarn

CausticYarn I’m just here for the food.

Darren said I am not allowed to talk to you anymore. You keep reading into things in every other way except the humor they were written with.

My Master has spoken. :p

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think we said "bat shit." But I'm not going to argue if you feel it's more accurate. :D

JTW and Yzasserina like this.
  13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

lol the amount of bitter old jaded man-babies in this thread/forum is unreal. its like a psychiatrist's dream. somebody should do a medical journal study on this place.

my favorite part is the guy who reads a single book on "how not to be taken advantage of by women" after presumably being taken advantage of by a woman(s), and thinks he's imparting some great secret knowledge onto the men of the world for the good of society's sake here, that nobody's ever thought of before... thanks "Battle of the Sexes Jesus."

dude, you're over here yammering about not trading sex for chores/favors/money and being taken advantage of, on some child's play shit like you're standing your imaginary ground... while instead you could be making THEM do stuff for YOU to get at the D. you're all over this thread trying put a square peg in a circle hole on a pegboard in daycare while the rest of us are playing 4 chess games at the same time. straight elementary as shit... fucking George Costanza up in this bitch with no hand... no hand at all... just crying and pouting and throwing a temper tantrum about how unfair women are.

aren't you embarrassed at all?

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

so this thread is ramping up more than his dream thread of riding at IOM on a racing forum.

[​IMG]

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Who you talking at troll? The fact that you cannot put an individual clearly at the end of your finger shows just what a spineless pussy you are. But, you've always been that way in the beeb. Troll on bra.

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol one of our nicknames for one of our friends is Succubus, but that's only because we call her boys Hell Spawn and Demon Seed, so it fits, don't ya know; collectively, they are yardapes. Curious, why do you think any female, in general, who doesn't ride, and who isn't a lot lizard, follows the beeb? Why do they post?

17. caferace

caferace No.

This is totally destined for Best of BBS.

-jim

18. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

that would be you my friend. have some dignity, you sound pathetic up in here. its embarrassing to read, from one man to another. question... do you have secret decoder rings and special capes for your superhero MGTOW treehouse fort play dates?

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Olympus is on his honeymoon laughing at all of us.

20. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

damn...I've really been away too long when I forgot about the "Best of" thread...