1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im back!

Discussion in 'General' started by owndjoo, Mar 5, 2010.

1. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Hey all, been gone for a few months. Just graduated USAF basic training. I'm now at security forces tech school awaiting training to start. I'm missin the track and all u crazies. Can't wait to get back to the track even to just hang out. Anyone else here in the air force? I'm a reservist for now, gta keep it so I can still race ofcourse! Haha. Anything new that I've missed on here?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Same ole same ole, you have fun in basic? :)

3. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

Congrats on finishing basic and welcome to the AF!:beer:

4. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Haha, oh yea! Basic was a blast, somehow I pulled an honor grad outta my ass... But security forces is gonna b much more fun. Get to play with all the fun guns. Ill have to catch up on the new rules and the results of the silly season. Looks like a lot has changed

5. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

You still at Lackland in the 343rd?

6. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Yessir. Stayin back in "jailhouse" dorm in SAT til nxt thurs. Make team then, first training is area 2 CATM. Did BMT at the 324th

7. random hero

random hero Banned

Congrats on making it through basic, thanks for your service!!

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And you are?

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Thanks and welcome back.

10. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Go visit B bay for me.

:D

11. mille52

mille52 Old, Slow and Not Crabby

My son graduated last January. He thought basic was pretty cool but tech school sucked.

He's now in Wichita KS.

Thanks for your Service Sir!!

12. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Get out of Lackland before it gets crazy hot. Which should be in about 6 weeks. :p

Congrats on graduating. :beer:

13. slaw0002

slaw0002 Not as fat !!!!!!!

I'm still your Daddy :D

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Lackland sucks.
    SA can be a lot of fun!
    Thank you for your service young man!

15. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Haha, I was actually hangin out over there today. Gna b movin to charlie bay next week when we make team. Freshly renovated now. We'll b the 2nd team in it

Slaw, if ur my daddy, then hw am I gna marry ur first born??? Lol. U still racin old fart?

16. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Congratz...I remember when you joined the the bbs...:beer:

17. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Lol, yea those were some fun times... How I've matured...... Lmao

18. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

This should stir the pot. Isn't AF basic only 6 weeks and you said you had a blast....... I hated boot camp That is one thing I wouldn't ever want to do again. The AF basic is soft. Sorry I just had to say it carry on. And thanks for you service as well and have fun in the military it is a good time for the most part.

19. owndjoo

owndjoo muthapucka

Its 8.5 weeks now. And I will totally agree it was soft. I wouldn't wnt to do it again, but it wasn't physically that tough. They focus more on attention to detail,leadership, professionalism, and mental toughness

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Did you do basic in Parris Island or San Diego?