1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I knew they were right wingers!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by flamed03r1, Aug 15, 2013.

1. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

what's MSLSD?

3. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Mark Levine's reference to MSNBC.

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

In deference to the last 3 letters?...

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Joint venture between Microsoft and LSD. The blue screen of knowledge.:D

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

7. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Well, in fairness the Jihadist mentality has a lot more in common with the radical right than it does with the radical left.

8. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

They cite Alex Jones? ROFL!!

Most RWN dont even want to be associated with him. Great job MSNBC on giving Jones more attention.

9. flamed03r1

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

:crackhead:

Of course it does! :crackup:

Ever hear of Bill Ayers? Weather Underground? PETA? Greenpeace? Black Panthers? New Black Panthers? Communist Party? Apollo Alliance? AFL-CIO? UAW? Teamsters? ACORN? CCDS? IAC? MDS? SDS? OWS? How about the Tides Foundation, which funds many of these groups?

Q: Who do you suppose funds Tides?

A: George Soros, the Heinz Endowment, Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, Pew Charitable Trust, the James Irvine Foundation, Citigroup Foundation, Kellogg Foundation, Hearst Foundation, Fannie Mae Foundation, JP Morgan Foundation, Bank America Foundation, Chase Manhattan Foundation, Verizon Foundation, David & Lucile Packard Foundation, AT & T Foundation, Bell Atlantic Foundation, Citicorp Foundation, ARCO Foundation, US West Foundation, John D. MacArthur Foundation, ALCOA Foundation, Richard King Mellon Foundation, and the Carnegie Foundation.

11. Jim Moore

What's their stance on gays? What's their stance on women's rights? What's their stance on government (theological) control of the population? They're a lot of things, but a rainbow coalition they ain't. They're probably closer to fascists than any other political / governmental philosophy. With their own crazy religious twist.

You guys would really put radical Islam on the left side of the left / right spectrum? I can't really wrap my head around that. They have nothing in common with leftists politically.

12. flamed03r1

:confused: I take it you don't have many conversations with people who consider themselves more on the right side than the left... I can't even relate to what you are saying.

Do you think that the left doesn't want government controlling EVERYTHING? Is that what you're saying? And you think that the right wingers are fascist? :confused:

13. Jim Moore

Ya know, people on the fringe, left or right, want to control everything. So they start to sound like each other.

14. flamed03r1

Okay, I can see where you're going now but as far as I'm aware, most of the extreme right want to be in control of their own lives and they want government out, the really extreme ones want government completely out. I'm not so sure that they understand the implications of something like that.

If we were talking about Democrats and Republicans...I could agree with your above comment a lot more. I think most Republicans provide logical soundbites (less emotional arguments and more logic) more often than the Democrats but when it comes to the actions of the majority on both sides; it's quite often very difficult to tell the difference. I've yet to see many occasions where either side uses the full amount of information from studies that they reference when pushing either sides proposals.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Just to give you an example, a lot of extreme-right people seem very interested in controlling what happens inside other people's bedrooms.

Getting back to jihadists people on the right hate to hear this, but they actually happen to be very conservative. They abhor change.

16. :stupid:

I've said this before on here, and took a lot of shit for it!:up:

17. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

:stupid:

18. flamed03r1

I can agree but I don't think gay parades, blabbing about your sexuality, fighting for the "right" for transgenders to use the same toilets as other's helps the lefts side of the argument. It could be argued that they not only bring a lot of attention to themselves but that they are trying to force their lifestyle on others. Do you agree or not? I would consider myself more of a right winger than a lefty, that is for sure but I don't think government has any business in my personal choices such as religion, sexuality, the way I raise my kids, etc. (I would think that I'm accurately classified as strongly independent which seems to be a scary thing to the Republicans)

Now your talking about the "left" and "right" side of Islam. Sunni / Shiaites aren't you? That is yet another problem with ones interpretation of the religious scripture; correct? Can't the same be said for Baptist and others as well?

I'm much more comfortable with Saudi's laws for example where they basically say that these are the rules for our country; if you don't like them, DON'T COME. That IMO is much better than the ridiculous policies that the U.S. is trying to go to where we accept any and everything. How will the government "govern" if what is good for the goose isn't good for the gander? More government and separation?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  19. Jim Moore

As a note, yes. The extreme right wing = fascism. In some dictionaries the definition of fascism include the phrase "extreme right wing."

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Reactionary