Huh. Suzuki 1.9% APR on GSXR's.

Discussion in 'General' started by racer212, Feb 17, 2010.

1. racer212

racer212 Well-Known Member

New promotion out today - 1.9% APR and rebates on GSXR's. Nice program.

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Yeah, they're offering it on all the 2010 GSXRs.

:D

3. volcomrr

volcomrr BUDDY

:crackup:

4. ridnwb

ridnwb Perpetually Angry

I don't see anything on their website. What are the rebates and on which models?

5. racer212

Rebates.

$600 on 600's.

6. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

No $7000 1000 no care. :D

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

anything on left over 2007 or 2008 DRZ-400SMs? eh, I can't afford it anyways. I'm rich in the looks department but currently cash poor.

8. ridnwb

ridnwb Perpetually Angry

Only $600 and only on 600s, Seriously?

9. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

That means you can get a new 600 for what 11,000 :Poke:

10. Raytruz

Raytruz GSXR 750

Sadly, they charge that much because they can get it.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What do you want, Suzuki to pay you to buy a 600? If you're not Mladin, Hopper or Young I wouldn't hold your breathe for it to happen.

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

of you can buy a new 09 600rr for $7k...lol

13. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Where was this deal when I wanted a 750?

14. racer212

Nah, with rebate you could probably find one in the mid to high 8k's + tax. Reasonable to me, but maybe not to everybody.

15. ridnwb

ridnwb Perpetually Angry

Sad but true.
    Comparing this to what their competition is offering, this isn't much at all. Kawi is giving 1800 on bikes that cost less to begin with and have more power. If you can get 1800 off bike of the year, why would you accept 600 for the bike that tied for third in a four-bike competition?
    or a ZX6R. Just sayin.
    That's the bike I had in mind when I asked. If I read that correctly though, this "special" wouldn't apply to us.

16. Lazarus

Lazarus SwaggaByLaz®

Ok then I feel better. Back in 08 when I was shopping for a new bike I wanted a black 750 or the graffiti 600RR. I ended up with the RR but its cool, even though I just realized a little bit ago Honda was the bastard child of racing.

17. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That's a great bike right there (have one myself). I've seen them used, low miles, full of goodies and in minty shape for around $4K.

18. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

They sure are! I snagged a '08 white last may, female owned with 699 miles on it for $4500. I added a full yosh RS2 pipe, twin air, JD jet kit and did the 3x3 mod. Slapped one of my left over michelin take off front and a pilot power rear and this thing is a ton of fun. Not much HP but a really well thought out SM package. Wheelies and slides on it are just too much fun. The police don't think so, been harrassed a few times on it. I want a FCR carb for it but hate to keep throwing money at it. I could sell it today and get back what I have in it. FWIW I found mine on supermotojunkie.

19. hcr25

hcr25 Well-Known Member

Maybe in the past but if they are not bringing in 2010s because they have to many 09's left it might be different now.