1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How not to clean a chain - OUCH

Discussion in 'General' started by C-Par, Sep 23, 2009.

1. C-Par

C-Par Well-Known Member

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

You done f-ed up.
    We've nominated you for an honorable mention in the Darwin Awards.

Heal up quick.

3. 771Doug

771Doug V6HW #686

Years ago, I had a buddy that was missing the end of one finger. He did it the same way.

4. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I can't even make fun of that.

5. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member

Outstanding...

6. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

The camera shots before receiving medical attention are outstanding. If you're going to F'up that bad, way to document it on the interwebs. :D

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

He`s in the hiring process to be a cop. I hope he is safe with a weapon or he could be like Plax and shoot himself

9. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

:stupid:

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I can make fun of it.

Just how fuckin stupid do you have to be to think that is even a good idea?

You guys hold down the fort....I'm goin make sure the garbage disposal isn't clogged by turing it on and stickin my penis in it.

unbelievable.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  11. Echoracing24

Echoracing24 Well-Known Member

omg I wish I wouldn't have gave in to curiosity. I won't be cleaning and lubing any chains today!

12. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I still find it surprising that some people think you come across as a dick on the interwebs. :D

13. I can't even think about touching a moving chain. And thats sitting at my desk. I couldn't imagine actually seeing it and thinking that I want to put my hand anywhere near it. Some people have no sense of self-preservation.

14. Venom51

Weird isn't it. :D

15. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Even smart people make mistakes sometimes...next time you see Rod Burr from MSP ask to see his left hand...

He still can play guitar pretty well. :)

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The reality is for folks like this it was inevitable. It was gonna be either a power tool, machinery, fan belt, or something. It was destined to happen.

I'm lucky they sewed mine back on. Roll up door on an 18 wheeler. Glad I got that over with!

17. Venom51

What'd the Burrito do?

18. Dr. GoFast

Dr. GoFast Well-Known Member

19. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I learned the chain/sprocket/hand rule as a kid cleaning my bicycle chain. Luckily it was a multi-speed bike so it didn't take anything off but it hurt bad enough to make me very cautious of chains and sprokets.

20. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

How many times are people going to document doing something so stupid before everyone gets it? Geez!