1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you lefties like this HUD program?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by flamed03r1, Jul 22, 2013.

1. flamed03r1

flamed03r1 Well-Known Member

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I understand the motivation. However, once you get to a certain point the segregation is more economic than racial. Many areas, even in the dirty old racist stand your ground south have reached that tipping point. People of all colors are leaving poverty stricken areas as soon as they can afford to.

I see it as treating the symptom rather than the problem.

3. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Catherine Austin Fitts

4. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Idiots. Strong neighborhoods are strong because of the people in them. Move in the riff raff, the people who made the neighborhood strong move out. Before you know it, strong neighborhood is a slum.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

"Make no mistake, this is a big deal," Donovan said. "With the HUD budget alone, we are talking about billions of dollars. And as you know, decades ago, these funds were used to support discrimination. Now, they will be used to expand opportunity and bring communities closer to the American Dream."

Translation:
    Lots of money to waste and pass along to politicians and their cronies.

6. flamed03r1

I made the decision a few months ago to leave the U.S. I read things daily that make me feel more confident that I've made the right choice.

Now I'm considering selling everything that I have in the U.S.

There are certain FACTS that simply can not be ignored. I don't think race is the issue with neighborhoods, cities, etc. going down but once you start seeing more and more people that are on the social programs moving in, it is only a matter of time. I think it's just easy come, easy go for them. They don't seem to take pride in anything that is given to them. (some...maybe but most NO)

Things are just :Puke:

7. flamed03r1

I'm 40 and I have witnessed this at several different locations in different states and cities over the years.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

There may be many exceptions, but I have not personally seen a neighborhood open up to income subsidies and even stay static. Deterioration has been substantial, starting slow and rapidly increasing after the ratio crosses the 50% line. Please note, this is based on income, not race.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Where did you go?

10. flamed03r1

I will have a place in Thailand and Saudi Arabia. Bahrain has a direct flight to BKK that leaves in the evening and arrives at 7am

I'm not purchasing any more property anywhere. This global mess has me concerned.

I'm moving at the end of August. I had to get a new passport and my resident visas. (couldn't have any more pages added to my primary or secondary)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  11. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

All i read from that is "We got money to spend!!"

I dont know how or where this money is coming from as all levels of US gov are deep in debt.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Think a wee bit. It will come to you.:D

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What motivated those particular choices? The Middle East certainly seems like a strange choice to flee the erosion of your freedoms.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was thinking the same thing.

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Does this article basically say that there is going to be billion dollar funding to move HUD housing into high-end neighborhoods?

If so, I'm hatching a great revenge plan on those pesky neighbors. :D

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Unless you are a member of the Saudi royal family. Life has a few more perks. :D

17. flamed03r1

Saudi has no taxes and with my job, they pay my American taxes, I'm a lot closer to Europe and Asia (I like to travel in both), Bahrain has a track, Qatar has a track, Pattaya has a track that is very cheap to do track days on and there are other tracks in the Philippines, etc.

I know a group of bike lovers in Saudi that like to take frequent bike trips and they want to start doing track days as well.

Saudi was culture shock at first but day to day life is not so much different than in the U.S. The driving habits of the locals is by far the worst part of being there. (there are goods and bads about any place, Saudi would not be the first choice but I could not ignore the offer that I received...not the second offer anyway :D)

I will live inside a compound that is based on the U.S. It's basically like a very big and much nicer military base.

I'm going to try it out, if it doesn't work out as planned, I will try something else.

Now that I have shared this information, do any of you know of a good shipping company to send my bike over? I've got a quote from "Ship Overseas" out of San Diego but I know people that have had horrible experiences with shipping companies.
    :Off:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should post the question in the general forum. Much better chance of getting an answer.

19. flamed03r1

:wow: Isn't that where the normal people hang out?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. For normal, you need to try another forum altogether.