1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot in Houston

Discussion in 'General' started by Just Bob, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Just Bob

Just Bob Well-Known Member

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

An avid motorcycle racer ehhhh? She doesn't look as good in this mugshot I found though

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  3. trancework

trancework It's always now...

sounds like somebody got an extra helping of the giblet gravy

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Another news report says the 15 year old was her younger nephew......so statutory rape and incest. That's a bit much even for Texas.

Says she was involved in a serious motorcycle accident in 2009 sustaining serious head injuries, perhaps they causes her to make rash decisions like banging your underage nephew ?

5. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Looks like she has polished lips.....

6. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

Why couldn't she be at my Thanksgiving dinner?

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Nephew COULD be through marriage.

Mugshot looks terrible, but She looks hot in the article and the gsxr shot. Lucky kid I say.

and at 15, although I dont agree with it, and think she should go to jail for it, he knew full well what he was doing and was not a victim :crackup:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I was going to say "lucky kid" but when I read it was her brother's son. . .

Looks like the boy got to stuff the turkey. Sorry, had to post that.

9. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

The article said she was charged with assaulting a child. 14 and under is a child in Texas last I looked. Also, Montgomery County is home to Colin Edwards.

10. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

I don't know what the picture of the girl on the GSX-R 1000 has to do with this story, but it's NOT the same woman. I know the one on the GSX-R. That picture was taken almost 10 years ago...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

NOt the first time that has happened though right Quig :crackup:

Cospers girl right?

12. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

I'd do her

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

"you're too old for me"

[​IMG]

14. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

No, definitely not the first time... Between her, your girl, and I think it was 'Fireman's Girl' I don't know which I've seen more of over they years... :crackup:

Yup, that's Christy... and at the time she was 'Cosper's Girl'. :beer:

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

If I were 15 and she were my aunt, I would at the very least seriously consider the offer. :D Mugshots always look terrible, don't judge.

16. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Yep. lmfao

17. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

you people... :tut:

2xidb :D

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Well, there certainly is no shortage of people here who have fallen and banged their head. Time for a poll? Let's see a show of hands, who here that has fallen and banged their head has gone on to bang their underage relations? Anyone?

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well, I kinda meant that sarcastically. Acutally after reading on MH.com it looks like she got into a car accident on the way home from a trackday.

20. Brutus

Brutus Well-Known Member